Thursday, November 17, 2022

Hubby Anniversary

 I was talking with a friend about the 49 and Market stuff and making cards from it and I realized I never shared the card I made for my hubby with them.  The card is a 5x7 size to accommodate that big piece of ephemera, I think it is really supposed to have a picture inside for a scrapbook page but need to be adapted for a card :) 

The background paper was so pretty that I didn't need to add anything inside really, but I did like that spiced up sentiment banner and the always and forever reached across perfectly, the leaf and helicopter was added in too. To finish it off some Liquid pearls.


  • 49 and Market - In the leaves collection, 12x12 paper collection, Ephemera bits
  • Liquid Pearls - Chestnut 

I am sharing today's card with the Sisterhood of Crafters Aperture challenge.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

15 comments:

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Love it!! Spicy is perfect for an anniversary!! 😉 💝

Birgit said...

This is beautiful! 49 and Market lines are always amazing. Happy anniversary to you both!

Lowcarb team member said...

A very nice anniversary card.

All the best Jan

R's Rue said...

Happy anniversary for you both.

Leslie Miller said...

I do love to see designer papers put to such beautiful use, and 49 & Market are some of my favorites. You do such a good job of combining elements. I know your hubby loved this!

Donna Phelan said...

The Designer Papers are awesome and you have used them perfectly! Love the frame and the 'spiced up' Happy Anniversary!

April said...

Your card is beautiful! I love the papers and card design.

Graça Gamito said...

It was very beautiful and original. Always a result of Connie's good taste

Lisa said...

Great layout on your hubby's birthday card. Love the papers and layers.

Darlene said...

Well aren't you the clever one! LOL Awesome idea and it looks amazing! I'm sure Greg was very impressed! (I know I am!). Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

Darlene
Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Debbie said...

GORGEOUS!!! so much going on and yet it does not look cluttered. it all goes together perfectly!!!

JD/ Jill said...

Great Anniversary card...really neat papers!

Vickie Y said...

Beautifully created! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful anniversary card, Connie xoxo

Esther Asbury said...

Oh what a magnificent card! I love everything about it!