Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Santa

 My cardmaking groups Christmas challenge for this month was Santa, I just so happen to have papers with Santa's on them so I found them and made them into cards.


  • Graphic 45 - Christmas past (image and papers)
  • Spellbinders - Holiday Sentiments die (layered twice)
  • Sequins

Graphic 45 - Christmas past ( image and papers)
Spellbinders - Holly & Poinsettia frame die
DieVersions - Sweet Petites, Holly die
Sequins for berries


Graphic 45 - Christmas past (image and papers)
Tim Holtz - Christmas Ribbon die (sentiment and bow)
Sequins



Bo Bunny - Father Christmas paper
Tim Holtz - Funky Festive dies (flower and greenery)
Nuvo drops - pale gold

I am sharing today's post with the Peace on Earth Christmas challenge 

Now it is time to figure out if I need more cards and get the insides done and get these all addressed, thank goodness I make cards throughout the year now because I would be in very sad shape right now.

I did not get my washing machine yesterday, when they took it out of the box it had a big dent in the side of the machine, so they had to take it back and then we were told they couldn't deliver another one until Thursday. So hoping there is nothing wrong with the next one they send out.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

15 comments:

The Tea Lady's Journal said...

Your Christmas Cards are beautiful.

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

I LOVE vintage like this!! So beautiful Connie. Sorry about the washing machine - those kinds of issues are such a royal pain. Hope it all got resolved okay with the next one. ;)

Donna Phelan said...

Great vintage vibes. I love your papers--so festive and fun!

Lowcarb team member said...

That was a shame about the washing machine, hope the second one will be fine :)

Love your Santa cards ...

All the best Jan

Em Louise Fairley said...

They are all beautiful, Connie xoxo

April said...

These are wonderful! I love the old fashioned Santas. I hope you get your washer today and without any dents!

JD/ Jill said...

Stunning cards they look so elegant!

Chrissy said...

Oh, look at all your Santas, beautiful papers and cards with their added details and love the gold, gorgeous cards..good luck with another washer, how annoying..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Leslie Miller said...

Ahhh, the paper makes it so easy, and these are some gorgeous papers! Your dies enhance beautifully. Too bad about your washer. I hope your next one is okay. That's not something you want to be without for too long!

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful design and gorgeous cards, love each addition on this one xx

Lia said...

Lovely, nostalgic Santas make your cards so very nice! Well done.
Lia DT POE

Esther Asbury said...

I love Santa cards and especially when they are vintage images. These are all awesome!

Louca por porcelana said...

Gorgeous cards.Blessings.

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness I love all the vintage Santa images. You did great making several cards with these graphic 45 and Bo Bunny papers.

Birgit said...

These speak right into my vintage loving heart. They're all just as sweet as can be!