Thursday, November 24, 2022

Happy Thanksgiving

 I made this little turkey but cutting a couple scalloped circles out and cutting them in half, then taking my regular circle dies to form his body. Hand cut a triangle for his beak and added pearls for his eyes.  Used a little foliage dies to ground him and I did break into my 49 and market washi tape for a sentiment.


  • Spellbinders - Standard circles (body) Lacey circles (feathers) dies
  • Fussy cut beak and Pearls for eyes
  • Tim Holtz - Funky Foliage dies
  • 49 and Market - in the leaves - Washi tape sentiment

I hope you all in the states enjoy a lovely Thanksgiving.  I am thankful for each and everyone of you that give me such encouragement all year long with your sweet comments and friendships I have made here.  My prayer is that each and everyone of you have so much to be Thankful for this day and throughout the coming year!

Connie

14 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

What a cute turkey!!
Wishing you a very Happy Thanksgiving!
Thank you for all the sweet comments you leave on my blog posts!

Chrissy said...

He is very cute and how clever to use your dies..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lowcarb team member said...

That turkey is so cute.
Happy Thanksgiving wishes.

All the best Jan

April said...

That turkey is so cute! Great way to make one with dies. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving,

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

I think that has to be one of the cutest turkeys I've every seen on a card. 😍 Have a blessed weekend ahead my Friend! xoxo

Lisa said...

Super cute paper pieced turkey. Great way to add the feathers for him.

Donna Phelan said...

So fun and clever! Love how he turned out, he looks delicious! lol

Birgit said...

This is so cute and clever, Connie! Hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving. I am so very thankful for your friendship and encouragement you've given over the years. God bless you, my friend.

Leslie Miller said...

Well, for heaven's sake, this is the cutest thing! I'm pinning it so I can make some for next year. Thanks Connie!

JD/ Jill said...

What a great idea using your dies to make this cute turkey!

roughterrain crane said...

He is very cute. Happy Sunday to you.

Donna Ellis said...

How sweet is that darling little turkey! GENIUS idea using the scallop circles that way, Connie! I've never seen anything like this before, and it is DARLING! Hope you and yours enjoyed a wonderful day!
hugs,
de

Debbie said...

such a sweet card, we are thankful for you as well!!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Adorable! xoxo