Friday, November 11, 2022

Pumpkin time

 Just now trying to figure out what to name the title of this card I made I realized I forgot to add a pumpkin to the card, well it is already off to my brother, we will say if he makes a comment about that or not, LOL!


  • 49 and Market - In the Leaves, 6x8 paper pack, Ephemera bits and wishing bubbles and trinkets

Happy Veterans day to all our Veterans including my hubby :)

Praying for those in Florida and in the path of Nicole on the east coast.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by,

Connie

9 comments:

Soma @ InkTorrents.com said...

You certainly have the pumpkin colours in there. It really is lovely as is, Connie!

-Soma

Soma @ InkTorrents.com said...

Can't believe I forgot... A Very Happy Veterans Day and Many Thanks to your husband.

-Soma

Leslie Miller said...

Connie, I'm not laughing at you but laughing with you about the pumpkin. Thank you for that! However, you have a beautiful card here with a masculine touch to it. Happy Veteran's Day to you as well. This is an important day to observe.

Lisa said...

Wonderful papers, layout and images on this card for your brother. Hopefully he doesn't say anything about the missing pumpkin. LOL!

Donna Phelan said...

Pumpkin or no pumpkin it is still a lovely and wonderfully designed card! I love when you make collage style creations! This is awesome! Hey, tell him that's just his new nickname lol

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

A very beautiful shabby chic look. I hate when I forget something on my card too. Happy Veterans day to your hubby.

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card, I love the layers and beautiful butterfly and never mind the pumpkin it could have worse and stuck on upside down like mine, lol..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Debbie said...

this is a great card for fall, pretty papers and colors!! i love seeing the butterfly!!! nicole wasn't as bad as predicted, that was good news!!

April said...

I love this! Beautiful! I love the layout too.