Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Plaid Christmas

 I forgot to post my last of my October Christmas challenge cards.  In my stamp group our challenge was to use plaid, just so happens I bought a pack of plaid papers last year.  I just recently bought these botanical images and so I decided to pair them up with my plaids.


  • Tim Holtz - Christmas Botanicals Layers ephemera
  • Recollections - Christmas plaids paper
  • Spellbinders - Swirl Lattice Panel die
  • Tim Holtz - Metallic cardstock
  • ODBD - Mini tag dies
  • Jute
  • Brad

My next card I used a different paper pack and added a doily behind the image and used a sentiment from the paper pack.


  • Tim Holtz - Christmas Botanicals Layers ephemera
  • Paper Studio - Have a cozy Christmas paper
  • Prima - 8 point doily die
  • Sequins

    The set of ephemera has some pretty panels in it also, I love the vintage feel of them. I added a gold border sticker to the left side, and I punched little circles from the sticker sheet to use as sequins on my card.


    • Tim Holtz - Christmas Botanicals Layers ephemera
    • Recollections - Christmas plaids paper
    • Corner sticker, unknown
    • Starform- Glitter Silver/Gold stickers (border along image)
    • Hobby Lobby - country tags chippboard 3D
    • EK Success - small circle punch for gold dots
    Well there is Octobers Christmas cards, now to go look and see what the challenges will be for November, then I need to check and see if I will have all the cards I need for this year, crossing my fingers :)

    Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today and I hope you have a great start to this week,

    Connie

    13 comments:

    Chrissy said...

    Oh, Connie, this first card is so elegant and classy, gorgeous, love the plaid papers in the second with the doily and ephemera and vintage style poinsettia in the last, all are gorgeous..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    Em Louise Fairley said...

    They are all gorgeous, Connie xoxo

    Donna Phelan said...

    These are so beautiful and very festive! I adore plaid on Christmas cards! That large gold die cut is magnificent! Love the doily and sprigs and that Poinsettia is glorious! Merry Merry!

    Leslie Miller said...

    OMWord, gorgeous! Love me some plaid, but also the gold die on the first, the ephemera, all of it! Three wonderful Christmas cards this month, Connie!

    Lowcarb team member said...

    They are lovely cards; I especially like the plaid one.

    All the best Jan

    aussie aNNie said...

    A beautiful display of cards , loving that image, such lovely colours and design.

    carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

    Love these Connie! So pretty and get me in the mood for Xmas. I'm already listening to the music as the season goes so fast. I almost thought about making homemade Christmas cards this season, but I send a lot so I bought some instead. Maybe one day? 😉

    Birgit said...

    These are all gorgeous! I love the combination of the plaid and the classy gold and lacy details. Each card is truly stunning!

    Lisa said...

    Oh my gosh that first poinsettia card is gorgeous! I love that wonderful gold die cut. Wonderful images on all three of these cards.

    Graça Gamito said...

    Another set of beautiful cards. Connie always presenting her imagination and art so well

    Debbie said...

    gorgeous cards!! you have done a wonderful job on all of your christmas cards. the second one was may favorite, i like the sentiment also.

    Esther Asbury said...

    Wow!! What elegant Christmas cards, and I love those plaid backgrounds!!

    Louca por porcelana said...

    Beautiful Christmas cards.