Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Daisy

 Two days before we went home to Michigan my sister in law adopted a puppy.  Oh my goodness it is the cutest little puff ball, I totally fell in love. While we were there, she was having to really watch her and take her out for potty training and then I realized, that she is a little cutie but more work than I would want right now, my cats keep me hopping enough :)

I remembered this stamp I had and reminded me of Daisy and it just so happens that is the name of this stamp set, like it was made for this occasion :) I stamped the grass and then sponged some ink over the stamping. I just sponged on some blue ink for the sky, no stencil this time.


  • DoCrafts - Daisy and Dandelion stamp
  • D.R.S. Designs - Easy grass background
  • Stampendous - Meadow edge (stamped birds)
  • Fiskars - Cloud punch
  • ODBD - mini tag sentiment (congrats)
  • Simon says stamps - Tiny words Birthday (happy for you)


Hubby took this picture of me holding Daisy.


What did I tell you, adorable, right!

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

11 comments:

April said...

Your card is so cute! Love the puppy image that really looks like the real puppy in the picture. Great picture of you holding Daisy.

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Oh my word! So darling!! The pup and the card! It's perfect. 😉

JD/ Jill said...

So cute! Both your card and the puppy!

I think I might have that dog image from a magazine I purchased ages ago... I need to go look for it!

Birgit said...

Aww, so cute! Both your card and little Daisy! I have a kitty named Daisy, but we call her Crazy most of the time because she quickly earned the name Crazy Daisy when we first got her. What a darling little scene you've created on this card.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my goodness, Daisy and your card are both adorable. The puppy you stamped looks just like her. It is a full time job raising a puppy right. It didn't take long with Wally or LuLu and was well worth the effort. Your sister has many happy years ahead of her.

Lowcarb team member said...

I do like the card, and that is a lovely photograph of you holding Daisy.
She is a cutie.

All the best Jan

Em Louise Fairley said...

Cute card and cute pup xoxo

Donna Phelan said...

Super cute card, love that adorable image! OMGoodness he is the cutest, will make for some great company--but soooo much work! Cute Post!

Soma @ InkTorrents.com said...

Daisy is so adorable and your card is just perfect!! Love them!

-Soma

Lisa said...

Oh how cute is this image and oh so perfect for your sister's little pup too. Wonderful scene you created too.

Chrissy said...

Daisy is so adorable Connie, just a delight and I love your gorgeous stamp and card, just perfect for a new puppy..

Luv CHRISSYxx