Monday, November 21, 2022

Bountiful Harvest

 Sadly I have made my last card for Thanksgiving using my 49 and market goodies, and have put the  Autumn collection to bed. This sentiment came torn like this and I just did a bit of inking around it, the butterfly is from the same ephemera pack. The acorn and small leaf are rubons.



  • 49 and Market - In the leaves collection- 6x8 Papers, Ephemera bits and Rub on Transfers

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today and letting me know you have,

Connie

14 comments:

April said...

This is lovely! I love the paper and what you did with the saying.

R's Rue said...

So beautiful. I love it.

Kim said...

Your Bountiful Harvest card is lovely, Connie. Hoping you enjoy a lovely Thanksgiving day.

Esther Asbury said...

This is so beautiful! I love that torn sentiment and the way you inked around the edges. It really makes it pop!

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

So pretty - love how it's torn around the title. Have a healthy and blessed Thanksgiving!!

Donna Phelan said...

Very pretty! Love that big, bold, beautiful butterfly! (there's always next year!) Happy Thanksgiving!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful! xoxo

Sandi said...

Beautiful butterfly!

Lowcarb team member said...

That's a nice card.

Sending early good wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving.

All the best Jan

Leslie Miller said...

Gorgeous with these papers, Connie! I can barely use a whole paper collection in a lifetime let alone a season, so I'm impressed by what you've accomplished. Such bountiful beauty! Happy Thanksgiving!

Birgit said...

Beautifully done, Connie. Happy Thanksgiving to you!

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Connie, love the butterfly and the torn edges on the papers..

luv CHRISSYxx

Lisa said...

Super gorgeous paper, butterfly and wonderful layout.

Debbie said...

it's so beautiful...i always love seeing butterflies on your cards!! it's time for christmas now and i know you are well underway with those cards!!