Thursday, November 3, 2022

Dress up

 My great niece is turning 5 and when going through my stamps I found this one that I thought would be perfect for her.  I remember my daughter loving to play dress up when she was her age. You know it being fall I had to get some orange in there ;)


  • Stampabilities - Fancy pants stamp, colored w/markers
  • Teresa Collins - Tell your story paper
  • PPD - A2 Stitched Banner set die
  • Gemini - Torn edge Circle die
  • Spellbinders - Standard circle lg die
  • Simon Says stamps - Tiny words Birthday stamp
  • Nuvo Crystal Glaze
I had to add some crystal glaze to the pearl necklace, you can see it better in the photo below.


I am sharing today's card with the House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge which is anything goes with an option of birds.  I went with the anything part.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,
Connie

15 comments:

Sue said...

I love your little sassy happy hopper, wearing those heels like a pro! What a fun card for your nieces birthday, she is going to love it. Background papers are super too. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Sooo adorable! Takes me back to the days of my Annie playing dress up. It was my favorite playing pretend with her. Maybe I'll be blessed with grandkiddos one day. sigh. Hope so! xoxo

Birgit said...

Eeep, this is so cute! These are the only mice I enjoy seeing. What a precious card!

Donna Phelan said...

So cute! Love the high heels, purse and pearls...Penny would love this too! Love the polka dota and banner die cut!

April said...

Your card is super cute! I love the papers and layout. I am glad you shared your card with us at HMFMC. xx

Leslie Miller said...

This is so dang cute, Connie! Love the lipstick, tee hee. You're a woman after my own heart with the great mix of patterned papers. Your great niece will love this!

Lorraine A said...

Super cute card Connie, am sure the birthday girl will love this!! The colors and whole design is gorgeous! :-)

Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

Lisa said...

This House Mouse image is fantastic for a little girl. They sure do love to dress up. Did you see that Stampendous is not going to be available through Spellbinders? I am so thrilled as I was afraid they were going to no longer be available.

Lowcarb team member said...

That is so sweet, I love it :)

All the best Jan

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Oh my. So stinkin cute. Love the lipstick.

Christine said...

Love this adorable hopper image super cute card am sure it will be well received thanks for sharing with us at HMFMC
Mousey hugs Christine xx

Debbie said...

OMG!!! this is so cute connie, perfect for a 5 year old!! she is going to love it!!

Em Louise Fairley said...

So, so cute, Connie! xoxo

Esther Asbury said...

Oh my, this is just the cutest. That little mouse if perfect and I love the detail you added to her necklace!

Louca por porcelana said...

Awesome card. Love.