Saturday, November 5, 2022

Thanksgiving

 Esther sent me this library tag a few years back and I am finally remembering to use it for this Thanksgiving card, that was my starter point.  I decided to use my pumpkin & flower dies I had one from the Penny Black blog with it.  Adding a little burlap for some texture.


  • Library tag from fellow cardmaker
  • Penny Black - Pumpkin Parade die
  • Burlap
  • Craftwork cards - Candi minis, colored w/marker

I would like to share my card today with The Sisterhood of Crafters Fall colors challenge.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

15 comments:

Lowcarb team member said...

That looks very nice Connie.
Enjoy your weekend, it's pouring of rain here in the UK as I type this!

All the best Jan

Donna Phelan said...

Love the library tag with the pumpkin ad foliage....so fallish! That burlap surely adds so much texture!

Birgit said...

This is really sweet with the library card and burlap. Lots of wonderful texture and interest going on here.

Diane said...

Fabulously designed and created card, love the texture you have added too!! Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
Diane TSH Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{The Sisterhood}

April said...

What a pretty Thanksgiving card! I love the burlap piece and the library tag.

Leslie Miller said...

I love it with that scrap of burlap. All the parts go together perfectly for a warm fall look and it makes a super nice Thanksgiving card.

Darlene said...

What a sweet RAK from Esther and you've turned it into a BEAUTIFUL Fall creation! Well done my friend!

Debbie said...

isn't it funny how one element inspires the entire card. all of these elements work so well together!!

you have a lot of generous crafting friends, i'm sure you are as well!!

aussie aNNie said...

This is fabulous! I always love your creations and all of the techniques that you use.

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's gorgeous, Connie. I love your layers xoxo

Esther Asbury said...

I love the texture the burlap adds to your card and the fun additions to the library tag!!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Very cute. I love the added burlap.

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

What a brilliant and creative use of that library tag! Love this one so much. ;)

Louca por porcelana said...

Beautiful card. Great job.

Lisa said...

Love that burlap texture and wonderful use of that library card too.