Sunday, November 13, 2022

Football Jersey

 Was having a hard time thinking about what to do for my great nephews card when I remembered a recent post form my Nephew showing him in his football uniform so I decided that I would put his numbers on this jersey.


  • My Favorite Things - Jersey die
  • Taylored Expressions - Whimsy#s die
  • Crate Paper - DIY shop paper
  • Gina Marie - Birthday Words sentiment stamp
  • Spellbinders - A2 Distressed Edges die (inked)


I haven't really kept up on how his team did this year.

Hope you are enjoying a restful Sunday, thanks for stopping by and letting me know you did!

Connie

14 comments:

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Connie and a great idea for your great nephew, the number looks great and such a sute little die..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Debbie said...

oooooh this is a great card!!! we are having a great sunday, nice and restful, watching football!!

Lowcarb team member said...

What a good idea for his card; I like it.

All the best Jan

Leslie Miller said...

Perfect! You even have the numbers. This is so great, Connie!

Birgit said...

What a sweet and personal gesture to put your great nephew's number on the football jersey. I'm sure he loved his card and your thoughtfulness.

Donna Phelan said...

Well that's just perfect! I love that little T die, I don't even own one, how is that possible?!?! I like how you inset his jersey numbers, looks great!

Darlene said...

GREAT idea and I'm sure he will LOVE IT!!! What a fabulous card ... one I hope he keeps tucked away in his dresser drawer till he's older and can look back on it and smile thinking of who made it special for him.

April said...

Great borthday card for him! Love it!

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

What an adorable way to personalize a card for your nephew! It turned out just darling. 😍

Marilyn @ MountainTopSpice said...

You always make the cutest cards Connie! Your great nephew will just love this card you made for him, so special! Wishing you a wonderful week, and Thanksgiving blessings!

Helen Berry said...

Perfect card for your nephew, so cool that you can personalise it for him - that football shirt die is very cute and I like those DPs.

JD/ Jill said...

Looks like you made a perfect card for your nephew! Very creative!

Lisa said...

I love when we can personalize cards very specific for anyone. Nicely done adding your nephew's numbers to this jersey.

Esther Asbury said...

What a perfect boy card!!