Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Vintage

 I bought another 49 and market paper and ephemera.  I told hubby I really need to stop and just use what I have, hopefully I will be able to do that. I gave this one to my niece and she just loved it. I just love the vintage feel to it.


  • 49 and Market - Vintage Artistry Serenity 6x8 paper, Laser Cut elements and Postage Washi tape

I had some trouble remembering how I changed the picture at the top of my blog as you may have noticed when you stopped by with my last post, but I finally figured it out, what made me feel good was hubby that is quite the computer whiz tried to figure it out for me and couldn't but after a fresh night's sleep I was able to get it :)  Hopefully in the spring I will remember how I did it.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by, hope you all that are in the way of the snow coming don't lose power or have any other troubles.

Connie

11 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

I love vintage. I know you do too. Hope all is well.

Birgit said...

You know I love vintage as well, and this is just lovely! You can't go wrong with 49 and Market. I always want all their stuff. Your new blog header is super cute too!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful vintage card, Connie xoxo

April said...

Your card is beautiful! Great work.

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Hi Connie!
Just playing catch up. I always love seeing your creations! This one is so pretty. I have so much scrapbooking things I need to use and quite buying more too! Lol Getting about 6 inches today of the white stuff. Sounds like another 8 inches overnight. Going to be a white Christmas!

Chrissy said...

Beautiful vintage style card Connie..

luv CHRISSYxx

Debbie said...

what a lovely card with an awesome vintage feel. i like the soft colors and the addition of butterflies!!

Leslie Miller said...

Maybe that's why I never change my header, ha! Your new picture with the snowman is fun! Gorgeous new paper collection, Connie, and your card is sooo beautiful!

Lisa said...

I really love the neutral colors on this card. That flower is incredible. I can see why you get the 49 and market paper and ephemera, it really is quite stunning.

Lowcarb team member said...

I do like your new header photograph.

A nice-looking card.

All the best Jan

Esther Asbury said...

What a beautiful card and beautiful blog topper too!