Monday, December 5, 2022

Happy Bday

 I think this stamp came from a UK card magazine but I forgot to write on it so I am not sure.  Still it is so cute, I just had to use it for my great nieces birthday.


  • Stamp unknown - colored w/markers
  • PPD - Mini Stitched Square die
  • Spellbinders - Classic Scalloped squares small die
  • Basic Grey - Porcelain paper
  • Poppystamps - Climbing vine
  • Taylored expressions - Minis Occasions sentiment stamp
  • Gems

Once again there have been a few comments that I have received, when I click on the persons name there is no info on a blog for me to visit, you may want to check your bio and make sure your blog is listed for others to come and take a look :)

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

12 comments:

April said...

This is so sweet! I love the card design. I missed your card below and it is so pretty with the bord and beautiful blue color.Lovely die too!

Debbie said...

what a cute card, your great niece is going to love it!! i often find when that happens, it just as simple as that person does not have a blog. maybe!?!?

R's Rue said...

So cute.

Lowcarb team member said...

A very cute card, your great niece will love it :)

All the best Jan

Esther Asbury said...

Aww....such a sweet image and your card is beautiful too!

Birgit said...

This is so cute Connie. Your great niece will love it!

Donna Phelan said...

Super cute! Great coloring and I love that background paper!

Leslie Miller said...

Awww, it's totally adorable and I'm positive your great niece will think so, too! I've noticed some folks have Blogger profiles maybe just so they can comment more easily. Or maybe they have a blog but not Blogger so their blog is listed under "my website". You probably already thought of all that.

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

So adorable! I love that stamp. And what little sweetie isn't going to love a little puppy. 💕

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute, Connie xoxo

Lisa said...

That is one super cute image and a wonderful selection of papers and layout too.

Louca por porcelana said...

How pretty.