Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Favorite Peep

 I saw this stamp set at Hobby Lobby and just thought it was too cute, that was when they had the sets on sale for 40% off, so bummed they quite doing that.

I liked all the different birds that came with the set, you can arrange them anyway you want, I fussy cut them and  popped them up with foam tape.


  • Art Impressions - Birdhouse cubbies stamp set, colored w/markers
  • Spellbinders - Curved Rectangle die
  • Ms. Sparkle & co. - Wood grain paper

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

14 comments:

April said...

I love this cute stamp set! Your card is sweet! I love the wood grain paper. it goes so well with the birdhouse. I also love the curved die.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, goodness, I've looked at this set so many times, but can't have everything I adore, and I do adore this! You did a beautiful job with it. The sweetness abounds!

aussie aNNie said...

A beautifully designed card , lovely colouring too. What a cute stamp ♥

Em Louise Fairley said...

Absolutely adorable! xoxo

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Such a precious card. Those fussy cut birds are too cute. Yellow is the perfect choice for the bird house

Debbie said...

this is adorable...you do such a great job coloring things in!!

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Oh my word- what an adorable set! I love how you made it all dimensional. SO Sweet!! 😍

Chrissy said...

Aww, I love the little birds and birdhouse, how sweet is this card, gorgeous Connie..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh that is one super cute image and I love the wood on the card base too.

Birgit said...

Peep! This is adorable!!! Those tiny birds are just as sweet as can be. I can't even imagine having to fussy cut them, they're so little. Well done!

Esther Asbury said...

Bird cards are some of my favorites, and this one is just too cute!!!

Lowcarb team member said...

This is so sweet :)

All the best Jan

Louca por porcelana said...

So cute and happy. Greetings.

Soma @ InkTorrents.com said...

Soooo cute!! Beautiful colouring and I really love how you popped them up with foam tape.

-Soma