Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Bird with flower

 I noticed almost every other card has a bird on it, at least they all don't have them, LOL!  When I was deciding what to do for this card for my friend I was at a blank, I thought I haven't used my coloring calendar images in awhile and then remembered I still have some left from when I had my foot surgery and I found this bird that I had colored with pencils and I think they were metallic ones, and the flower I had colored w/markers.  I used a die cut background too. To make the sentiment fit onto the card I had to fussy cut around it.


  • Coloring for Calm calendar 2018 - Bird image, colored w/metallic pencils
  • Flower image given to me and I colored w/markers
  • Tim Holtz - Simple Plaid die cut
  • Inkadinkado - All Occasions sentiment stamp, fussy cut
  • Nuvo Crystal drops-  Autumn red

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

13 comments:

Karen @ Beatrice Euphemie said...

So pretty, Connie - love the metallic colors! xx K

Catsngrams said...

I love the card. You are so talented. Merry Christmas.

Debbie said...

this is so exceptional connie!! what a beautiful design and such pretty colors!!

Birgit said...

I'll never get tired of cards with birds on them. This is beautiful, Connie! The images you used are so detailed and you've colored them up perfectly. I love feeding and watching the birds in our yard. They help me get through the long cold winters. Keep the birds coming!

Esther Asbury said...

Bird cards are among my favorites and this one is so beautiful!

Daniela said...

This card is so, so pretty, Dear Connie!
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas, filled with lights, Joy and Wonder.
XO Dany

Lowcarb team member said...

A beautiful looking card.

All the best Jan

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

So beautiful. The background plaid coordinates very well.

Donna Phelan said...

That hummingbird is majestic! Keep using all of the birds--love them on cards!

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's beautiful, Connie xoxo

April said...

Such a pretty card! I have that die background and have not used it yet! Now you have inspired me to use it.

Lisa said...

What a great bird image and colored so beautifully with pencil. I love that amazing die cut background for it too.

Leslie Miller said...

Well, Connie, you know how much I love cards with birds. This is gorgeous! Look at your perfect fussy cutting, too. It's so nice to find something like this in your stash just waiting to be made into a card!