Thursday, December 29, 2022

Good Life

 I forgot to share the birthday card I made for my hubby at the beginning of December. I had to laugh when he opened it up he said is this your 49 and Market, LOL!  I used them for his anniversary card too, maybe for Valentines day I will have to go with something different :)

I just love the laser cut items they had in this pack, I thought this wrought iron gate would go nicely with the birds on the branches. Did a bit of sponge inking around the base and sentiment.  It worked great on a mini slimline card base.


  • 49 and Market - 6x8 Curators Meadow paper and Meadow Laser cut elements, inking around edges and sentiment

I popped up the birds and branch with some foam tape for a little dimension.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

11 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I love that awesome gate with the birds - what a beautiful combo!

April said...

This is lovely! I like your hubby's reaction. At least he notices!

Birgit said...

This is stunning Connie! Yes, your hubby's reaction is priceless!

Chrissy said...

WOW, gorgeous Connie, I love the gate and birds together, a match made there, gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Debbie said...

it is so pretty...the wrought iron gate looks great. as do all of your special touches!!

2 love birds!!

Louca por porcelana said...

Beautiful. Happy New Year.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Such a beautiful birthday card for hubby. I love the birds and that hubby knew the brand

Lisa said...

First, I have to say your hubby noticing the craft company is fantastic! I think my hubby would only be able to pick out one of my craft companies and that is because he took me on a tour of their location. Second this card is wonderful. I love the dimension and the imagery with 49 and Market is just gorgeous and always makes super stunning cards wither CAS or not. Great layering for the birds and the bird cage for your card. I hope you have a wonderful 2023. Looking forward to seeing what you share in the New Year.

Lowcarb team member said...

What a lovely card for your husband, his reaction to it made me chuckle :)

All the best Jan

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my, this is amazing, Connie! Utterly and delightfully gorgeous! My husband would never be able to name a product like that. He knows the difference between a stamp and a die, for instance, but the finer details are lost.

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's beautiful. Good job hubs on the company recognition, too! xoxo