Saturday, December 17, 2022

Books on a shelf

 I first posted using this shelf HERE .  Soma I think it was said in an email that she would like to see books on a shelf.  I thought that would be a great idea for my daughters birthday card since she loves books!  Now you will have to try and not laugh at my homemade books I made for the shelf out of patterned papers.


  • Penny Black - Autumn Decor dies (vase, flower, shelf)
  • Graphic 45 - Botanical Tea Paper
  • Taylored Expressions - Many Mini Occasions sentiment stamp
  • Spellbinders - Standard Circle and Lacey circles dies

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today, and hope you enjoy this last weekend before Christmas!!

Connie

10 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

What? You're kidding! Those books are awesome! I thought they were dies. You aced it, Connie. I love your card!

Lowcarb team member said...

I just LOVE this card.

Hard to believe that this is the last weekend before Christmas ... the days have zoomed by.

All the best Jan

Birgit said...

Your homemade books are awesome, Connie! This is fabulous!

Debbie said...

what a great card for peeps who love to read!!

Em Louise Fairley said...

The books are perfect, Connie... as it all is! xoxo

Hena Tayeb said...

Oh wow.. you are so very talented. Such a beautiful card you have made.

Chrissy said...

I love your fun books Connie, great display on your shelf with that sweet vase and flower and I'm sure your daughter will love it.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Esther Asbury said...

Oooo...I love that little shelf with books on it. Such a pretty card!

Soma @ InkTorrents.com said...

I am so glad you made it with the book. Looks fantastic! Love the books and the flower, just perfect for that lovely shelf. A Very Happy Birthday to your daughter.

-Soma

Lisa said...

I love your shelf and the addition of the handmade books. This is just perfect!