Monday, December 19, 2022

All Star

 My nephew that just bought his new house turned 22 recently and I went with this paper pack.  I found a bingo card that had a 22 on it in the paper pack, so I added that and using my circle punches I made a piece to frame the number. Cut out the circles with stars from another sheet in the pack and popped them up with foam tape.  The day was cut from a Tim holtz die.


  • Recollections -  Awesome boy paper pack (stars and bingo card popped up w/foam tape)
  • EK Success - circles punches to make frame around the 22 (his age)

Thanks for stopping by and I hope the week ahead is a nice stress free week,

Connie

11 comments:

Chrissy said...

Love a good masculine project and this is fabulous Connie, and thank you so much for the tip on getting glue off my block, I'll give it a whirl in the morning..

luv CHRISSYxx

April said...

This is really neat! Great idea.

Louca por porcelana said...

Charming card. Merry Christmas.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Very nice masculine card. I like all the little elements.

Lowcarb team member said...

What a good idea, the card looks great.

All the best Jan

Darlene said...

Look at you go girl ... what a fabulous masculine card idea ... I'm sure he loved it!! Congrats to him on the purchase of his house. My grandson is 25 and purchased his house 3 years ago last week ... you gotta give them credit! That's quite a step!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Great masculine card, Connie xoxo

Debbie said...

what a great card with such a clever idea. i'm sure he will love it!!

R's Rue said...

So cute.

Donna Phelan said...

Oh that's just FUN! I love the personalized Bingo Number! Too cool!

Lisa said...

This is brilliantly thought out using the 22 and circling it. Great layout with the addition of the banners and other circles.