Saturday, December 31, 2022

Glitter flurries

 Last time I used this washi tape I used the full sheet to cover my card, this time I used half a sheet and then applied the tape to another piece of cardstock and fussy cut some of the flowers out to add to the top of the card. Since there is gold touches in the washi tape I cut some leaves out of gold metallic paper to go with the flowers. I stamped the text for the top of the card and used a die cut border to go between.  I used my circle punch once again to punch out some circles to add to the background.


  • Altenew - Glitter Flurries Washi tape, fussy cut the flowers for the main image
  • American Crafts - Border stamp for top half of card
  • Tim Holtz - Crochet and Funky Floral #3 die
  • Honbay - Sentiment stamp
  • Spellbinders - Labels 29 dies
  • EK Success - circle punch

The side view shows the gold in the flowers better :)

Wishing you all a very Happy New year, hope you all stay safe and that 2023 is a great year for you!

Thanks so much to all of you that stop by so often and give me such great encouragement and your friendship.  

Hugs,
Connie

11 comments:

Lowcarb team member said...

Wishing you and your family a Happy New Year.

All the best Jan

April said...

A lovely card and pretty colors too!

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, this is pretty! It's a treat to read how you did it, too. Amazing to think the bottom half and the flowers are washi tape. Love the script stamp with it and the touches of gold. Very artistic, Connie! Happy new year!

Esther Asbury said...

What a beautiful card to start the year off with! It includes so many things I love - script, lace, and flowers!! Here's wishing you a blessed 2023!

Hena Tayeb said...

Absolutely beautiful.

JD/ Jill said...

This is so lovely! I like the colors that you chose!

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card and stunning design and colours. Love usint H2O's. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and an even more happy New Year 2023

Donna Phelan said...

Wow! So beautiful! Washi Tape has come so far! I adore that gold accent, makes it really POP! Beautiful creation! Happy New Year!

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's beautiful, Connie. I love the colors! Thank you for the beautiful card! xoxo

Debbie said...

my colors...this card is gorgeous connie, lots of really pretty details!! i LOVE everything about it, you are the best at fussy cutting!!

wishing you health and happiness in 2023!!

Lisa said...

Wowza what gorgeous washi tape and I love the touches of gold in it. The gold leaves are a fantastic touch to bring out the gold in the flowers.