Sunday, December 25, 2022

Merry Christmas

 I realized I never saved a card to post on Christmas day from all the Christmas cards I made throughout the year, so I decided to use one of the stamp and die sets I just got from the 2022 Crafter's Companion Advent Calendar.  It was in door 23. A couple days prior I saw a challenge I could use them for, plus another challenge, so I decided to make up a card to have for my Christmas post.


  • Crafters Companion 2022 Advent Calendar - Candy cane and bow stamps and dies
  • Spellbinders - Classic Squares and Classic Scalloped Square small dies
  • Wild Rose Studio - Annabelle's Christmas paper
  • Cuttlebug - Swiss dots embossing folder
  • Tim Holtz - Rose design tape
  • Christmas paper crafts - Christmas sticker book sentiment (Hobby Lobby)


I am sharing my card with:

Double D Challenge Candy Cane

Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge Colors red and green

Wishing you all a very Blessed and Merry Christmas as we celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior.

Hugs,

Connie


12 comments:

Louca por porcelana said...

Wonderful! Merry Christmas!

April said...

Your card is so pretty! Merry Christmas!

aussie aNNie said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New year, lovely project, thanks for your support and will see you in 2023 ♥

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Such a sweet card (pun intended). The three squares make it a nice design. The candy background is awesome with the candy canes. Hope you had a nice Christmas.

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous festive colours and card Connie hope you had a wonderful Christmas and all the best for 2023..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Leslie Miller said...

Connie, I didn't realize how far behind I am, but trying to catch up now. I may not be able to comment on all, but will take a peek. I'm happy to see this pretty card right up front when I clicked on. That advent calendar must give you a lot of stamps to work with, and this is the perfect design for stretching a smallish stamp. I always love a panel of three. I don't know why. Danged if I don't have some of that paper, too. I'm glad you could share your card with us at Double D!

Darlene said...

Merry Christmas Connie! This is such a beautifully designed creation! Love that stamp/die set ... a fun purchase! Thanks for sharing your talents with us over on Double D and also at the Sisterhood of Crafters! Good Luck!

Em Louise Fairley said...

So sweet! xoxo

Lowcarb team member said...

A lovely card.
I hope you had a happy Christmas.

All the best Jan

Debbie said...

hi connie...this card is really beautiful and i love the fun sentiment!!

belated merry christmas...i know i am so far behind, michael was here for christmas and i wanted to spend every minute with him!!

i hope you had a nice christmas!!

Lisa said...

What a super cute candy cane image and great layout you used with it too. I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas.

Judy Woodland said...

I LOVE this, it's a wonderful design. Lots of fabulous work here, and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Double D, I hope we see you back again soon.
Judy~ DD DT