Friday, December 9, 2022

Flowers in a Can

 I thought that was a funny name for this stamp but maybe they already had one called Flowers in a vase :)

This is one of my favorite cards of the year that I have done. I think it is because I was happy with everything about it, the coloring, the design and colors.  Just all came together :)  That doesn't happen very often for me that I love everything about my card.

I have been using my little circle punch to make my own faux enamel dots along with my crystal glaze, that way I can have them in whatever color I want.


  • Woodware - Flowers in a can stamp, colored w/markers
  • Sizzix - Tags, Rounded die
  • BasicGrey - Porcelain paper
  • Impression Obsession - Classic corners die
  • EK Success - Circle punch w/Nuvo Crystal Glaze
  • Nuvo - Carnation Pink drops
  • Stickles - Cinnamon (flower centers)

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today and letting me know you have,

Connie

12 comments:

Chrissy said...

Lovely image and water colouring Connie, I love that arch die cut, I need an arch die set so may have to go shopping,gorgeous card..have a great weekend.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lisa said...

I love the name of the image too. Great coloring and I love your candy dots. I will have to have a go at making my own. I seem to try to use up some I already have but I don't have many in black. Thank you for the tip.

Birgit said...

This is beautiful, Connie! You did a fabulous job all around! The coloring of your flowers is perfect and I love your clever idea of making your own faux enamel dots. Brilliant! I'll have to try to remember that when I run out.

Esther Asbury said...

Beautiful coloring and beautiful card! Love your idea for making your own enamel dots.

Donna Phelan said...

Well it is a beauty! I really love the little triangle accents in the corners, so perfect! Your coloring is lovely and this is a very pretty image!

Lowcarb team member said...

It looks beautiful Connie, love the colours of the flowers.

All the best Jan

Leslie Miller said...

Connie, your card turned out absolutely perfect and I loveloveLOVE it! I'm a fan of Woodware stamps and have two I haven't had a chance to use yet, but will soon. This stamp is so cute! I also love your little dotted dots made with a punch and glaze. You can make some really cute dots in different sizes without having a lot of lumps to get caught in the mail. It's a delight to see your card today!

Daniela said...

Dearest Connie,
I'm amazed more and more at your art, I wonder how can you be inspired and create always such wonderful cards for every occasion, different one from each other and all so, so unique?!?
Have a blessed day, very talented girl
XOXO Daniela at ~ My little old world ~ (Dany)

handmade by amalia said...

So beautiful, dear Connie! For some reason this reminds me of a church window.
Amalia
xo

Debbie said...

i can certainly understand why you are so happy with this card. it is so colorful and bright...it reminds me of summer and all the beautiful flowers we grow during then!!

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's beautiful, Connie xoxo

Louca por porcelana said...

Just adorable!