Saturday, April 22, 2023

Cardinals

 In my cardmaking group the Christmas challenge was to use our papers that have critters of any kind on them.  I have wanted to use my new cardinal die so I remembered I had cardinal papers I could use, so I brought them together for these cards and I believe now I am caught up on the amount of Christmas cards I wanted to have by the end of April :)


On this card I got the die cut that my bird is in out of my bin of unused die cuts and I can't remember where it is from, I backed it with some paper from my scraps bin.

  • Spellbinders - Tweet Cardinal die
  • Paper Studio - Have a cozy Christmas Paper
  • Hot off the press - 31 white jewel border stickers

  • Spellbinders - Tweet Cardinal die
  • Paper Studio - Have a cozy Christmas Paper



    • Spellbinders - Tweet Cardinal and Ironworks accents dies
    • Paper Studio - Have a cozy Christmas paper
    • Stampendous - Chain letter Holiday Silver sticker (sentiment below the plaid piece)
    Love those cute little cardinals :)

    Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and hope you have a fun and creative weekend,

    Connie

    12 comments:

    Lowcarb team member said...

    Lovely ...
    Certainly a cute cardinal :)

    All the best Jan

    Donna Ellis said...

    Well, you have certainly done well with the challenge, Connie! Fantastic black, red theme with hints of a neutral to pop out everything else. These must have been a lot of fun to make. Loving those little white dots on the cardinals neck. Our cardinals do not have them. I never realized how many varieties there were! BIG HUGS, de

    The Happy Whisk said...

    I love the pop of the red bird against the trees.

    Chrissy said...

    Three gorgeous cards Connie, love that sweet little bird and all his different backgrounds, the middle one being my favourite, but love them all with the red and kraft colour..fabulous.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    Leslie Miller said...

    That is really a CUTE cardinal die, Connie! I love the paper you used, too. Especially the birch trees. Good job getting caught up on your Christmas card production. I'm lagging way behind!

    Donna Phelan said...

    Oh WOW! These are all fantastic! I adore that Cardinal die, he is the cutest! And each card has the perfect Designer Papers! Really awesome designs! I'm giving you an A+++

    Hena Tayeb said...

    So beautiful.

    wannabcre8tive said...

    Love this cards and all the designs. The cardinal and the papers are so perfect together.

    Esther Asbury said...

    Oh I LOVE these awesome bird cards!! That birch tree one is my favorite!

    Em Louise Fairley said...

    They are all so tweet, Connie xoxo

    Darlene said...

    Oh Connie, these are just awesome! You go girl!!!

    Lisa said...

    What a fun cardinal die cut and I love the terrific papers you added to each of these cards. That tree paper is really gorgeous. I need to get a few more Christmas cards made. I am way behind this year.