Saturday, April 29, 2023

Faithful

 My friend went in for brain surgery and when looking through my stuff to see what I could use for her card I came across these stickers and I liked this set that mentioned Faithful, and the first thing that came into my head is how God is faithful to us in all things.  I added a die cut under the flowers to match the black background of the sentiment and felt it needed more so added the die cut corner too.

She made it through surgery and the doctor says he doesn't feel the mass is cancer but we are awaiting the results to come back.


  • Crafter's Square - Pop up stickers
  • Provocraft - Soft Serenity paper
  • Spellbinders - Scalloped Classic Ovals Lg die
  • Gemini - Opulent Swirls corner die

I have another friend in our Life Group from church that was going through some health problems too, I had come across these Pre embossed papers I had bought along time ago and couldn't find them, Yah!!! I came across them and thought I would use one for her card, I just used my sponge daubers to apply the ink and added the sentiment.


  • Hot off the press - Color me flowers papers that are pre-embossed, colored with ink daubers
  • Simon says stamps - You Matter stamp & die set
  • Sequins

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today, hope you enjoy a wonderful weekend!

Connie

15 comments:

Lowcarb team member said...

Two very nice cards ...
Saying a prayer for both your friends as they face their health problems.

All the best Jan

Debbie said...

oh goodness, brain surgery...i hope she gets thru the recovery!! these are both beautiful cards, you are so thoughtful!!

Birgit said...

Two beautiful and very thoughtful cards. I hope your friend is doing well and gets news of being in the clear soon.

Pam said...

Such a great card and I am sure your friend will love it

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, dear, your friend must have been so scared. Probably still is. I do hope she gets good news about the tumor. You made a beautiful card for her. Gorgeous embossed paper and flawless inking on your second card. Believe it or not, I have a whole bunch of beautiful embossed paper which I just seem to hoard. I'd be afraid to ink it!

April said...

These are pretty cards. I know the ladies enjoyed rceiving them. I do pray that the one who had brain surgery gets a good report.

Chrissy said...

Beautiful cards Connie, love the embossing and colors and the stickers are so useful, I have a container filled with them but they are so difficult to peel and I get all snippy and frustrated, but must try again.. and glad your friend is okay, fingers crossed for healthy results..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Mrs A. said...

Ttwo lovely cards. I hope the news will be good for your friend.Hugs Mrs A.

Hena Tayeb said...

Both cards are beautiful.
Prayers for your friend.

Donna Phelan said...

Beautiful creations! The potted daffodils are beautiful and I love that you incorporated 'faithful' into this card. I have 2 friends that have had similar brain surgeries--believe it or not, both are well and living carefree lives! Loving the pretty background on your 2nd card, great colors and those flowers are fabulous!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Both are so pretty, Connie xoxo

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Such beautiful cards with wonderful heart felt messages. 💗

Esther Asbury said...

What beautiful floral cards!!

Lisa said...

Love the stunning daffodils on that first card. Super colors, layout and layers to really stand out. Wonderful sponging on the second card. I pray your friends are doing well and healing.

JD/ Jill said...

Two beautiful thoughtful cards! c