Saturday, April 8, 2023

Easter Basket

 Well I wasn't smart to get my Easter cards made ahead of time and so when I caught covid I was a bit behind on getting them done.  I saw this challenge over at Beccy's Place and she had the most lovely Easter basket all colored up and ready to use, so I thought I would give it a try and I will have to say that her image printed out beautifully.  I printed onto Matte photo paper.

I put the image onto a die cut, added a bunny die cut, a couple punched eggs and a sentiment and the card was done. Thank you to Beccy for sharing a lovely free image.


  • Beccy's Place - precolored image (eggs in basket)
  • Sunny Studio - Gingham pastel paper
  • Spellbinders - Floral Ovals
  • Cheery Lynn Designs - nesting eggs dies (Rabbit)
  • Punch Bunch - egg punch
  • Simon Says - Tiny words faith stamp
  • Pink & Main - sentiment strip die


I have one more preprinted image I used, this one is from Graphics Fairy. I shaped some flowers and added stickles in the center to go with the flowers in the image.


  • Graphics Fairy preprinted image
  • Prima - Alla Prima paper
  • Scallope Frame die
  • EKSuccess - Flowers punch, shaped with stylus and foam mat
  • Stickles - Worn Lipstick
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

18 comments:

April said...

I love both cards! That basket on the first card is so lovely and I love the die behind it. The second card is such a fun one. I love that picture so much.

Debbie said...

beautiful cards, i am sure becky was thrilled to be able to help out!!

Louca por porcelana said...

Beautiful cards! Happy Easter.

Chrissy said...

Such a lovely freebie from Beccy and coloured beautifully and love the cute bunny too..the "chicks" in the car are so fun and cute and love the added flowers..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Mrs A. said...

Two super easter cards and I am impressed with how to matched the flowers in the seond card so well. Hugs ValeryAnne.

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

These are both so cute. I like that oval fancy frame die for the first one and the old timey image on the second. I have always wondered if that old timey stuff is copied from vintage cards or just in a vintage style. Either way they are great! Happy Easter!

Kim said...

Such pretty cards, Connie. May you enjoy a lovely Easter. Happy Easter to you.

Kim said...

Such pretty cards, Connie. May you enjoy a lovely Easter. Happy Easter to you.

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

So beautifully made, Connie... well done, love the way you've popped them up too!

Happy Resurrection day as we remember the LORD - He is not here for His is risen as He said!
- Glory we serve a risen Saviour, Who defeated Satans power over death that glorious day!

Thanks for Sharing, God bless and all those you love,
Prayer hugs Shaz in Oz.x


{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Birgit said...

Two super cute cards today Connie! You did well, getting your Easter cards made, despite being sick. I have no excuse and only made a couple of Easter cards. The vintage image card is so darling. I hope your Easter day is filled with His greatest blessings!

Donna Phelan said...

Love that pretty little Easter Basket especially placed on that pretty little oval die! The addition of your flowers adds so much to your 2nd card! Happy Easter. Hope you feel so much better!

Lowcarb team member said...

These are lovely Connie.

All the best Jan

Beccy said...

I'm sorry to hear you've been sick Connie, I hope you're feeling much better now. I'm glad the image came in handy, you've sure done a beautiful job with it. I love the die cut oval and the way you've fussy cut the basket and popped it up over the top. The little bunny and eggs are very cute embellishments.
The second card you made is adorable too! The image is fantastic, and another wonderful die cut frame. Well done.
Cheers,
Beccy

Em Louise Fairley said...

Both cards are so sweet, Connie xoxo

Leslie Miller said...

Awww, these are sweet! The pre-printed images sure do make it nice, and you had the perfect dies and extras to enhance them beautifully.

Lisa said...

That Easter basket is beautifully colored. Terrific layering and dimension you added. The vintage image on the second card is super adorable. I hope you are feeling better.

JD/ Jill said...

Really cute Easter cards!

Esther Asbury said...

What sweet Easter cards! I especially love that beautiful basket of eggs!