Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Make a wish

 I needed a teen card for my great niece, so I went with this cute little mouse sticker I bought, the set was so cute and I meant to use them in my journal but I thought it would work good on her card. The sentiments and papers are all from the same paper pack.


  • My Mind's Eye - Quite Contrary paper (sentiments, circles and Papers)
  • Pink Fresh - Classic Edgers die
  • Spellbinders - Labels 8 die (mat for the make a wish sentiment)
  • Park Lane - Mouse Sticker

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

12 comments:

The Happy Whisk said...

That is such a cute little mouse.

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

What a great kit! That mouse is ADORABLE. Yep, perfect for a teen. ;)

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

That meant to say niece -not teen. LOl

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, cute! She'll love it, but especially because it's from you. I would think it's perfect for your teen niece. I wouldn't have a clue what to do for a teen these days.

JD/ Jill said...

Cute card!

April said...

This card is so cheerful and cute!

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely creative and awesome post.. A wonderful design with a great background and a perfect sentiment as well!

Birgit said...

This is super sweet! What a great card for a teen!

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute! xoxo

Esther Asbury said...

What a darling little mouse, and I love the patterned paper.

Donna Phelan said...

Super cute, so bright and happy! Loving those pretty Designer Papers you chose! Very FUN!!!

Lisa said...

Super adorable mouse sticker. Love the bright cheery paper colors you used. I am sure your niece will love this.