Monday, April 24, 2023

Spring birds

 Last week I had decided to take some time and make up quite a few of these birds I have had for many years, I think I have only used them a couple times but wasn't sure I liked them so I decided if I had a bunch of them made up already maybe I would use them.  Then I saw the challenge over at

 Double D Challenge blog which the theme is Things that fly and I thought now is as good as anytime to use them and it gave me inspiration for the next birthday card I needed.


  • Memory Box - Contempo birds and Woodland Branch dies
  • Die-Versions- Beautiful bird cages die
  • Martha Stewart - Flower punches (formed with stylus and foam mat)
  • Stickles for center of flowers
  • Fiskars - Cloud punch
  • Stamps of life - Minis4 circles sentiment stamp

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today, Hope you have a great week ahead,

Connie

11 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, how pretty this is and perfect for our challenge! I have these birds, too. They cut so many at once and it gets confusing, so I'm loving your idea of making up a bunch to have ready. Your spring birds are just beautiful flitting around the tree branches -- also very pretty with the petite pink blooms. Love your card and I'm so happy you shared it with us at Double D!

Chrissy said...

Oh, I love this one Connie, love the cage and birds with the branch and blossoms, gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

R's Rue said...

So beautiful.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Esther Asbury said...

Bird cards are my favorite -- this one is so pretty!

The Happy Whisk said...

I love the pops of yellow with the flowers.

Em Louise Fairley said...

So pretty, Connie xoxo

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Catching up today and love all the cardinal cards too! So clever. But so love this pretty bird card. That branch is such a pretty contrast with them. And the cage is so cute. 🐦 🌸

Donna Phelan said...

Love that beautiful bird cage hanging from that branch with the pretty yellow blossoms! Loving those 2 sweet little birdies too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, Things That Fly Challenge. Donna, DT Member.

Darlene said...

I know what you mean Connie! I have a few dies like this and I haven't used them in years (same reason) ... you've inspired me to give them another chance! This card is ADORABLE! You did an awesome job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Triple B ... OUR NEW CHALLENGE BLOG which is all about butterflies, birds & blooms.

Lowcarb team member said...

What a beautiful card, I do like the design.

All the best Jan

Lisa said...

Those are super cute birds. I love the addition of those dimensional flowers and the bird cage too. Really cute card.