Saturday, April 15, 2023

Patterns

 Another friend just broke her foot, I was stumped on what to do and that is where going to challenges help, Stencil Fun blog has a pattern challenge this time and I do have a few stencils with patterns and I really like this one, so I started with some light spring colors (sorry I forgot to write down what I used) then the rest of the card just came together using a flower I had already stamped, cut out a leaf die and a sentiment.


  • Hero Arts - Kelly's Floral Tile stencil
  • Simply Cards and Papercrafts - Layered Peonies stamp
  • Greetery - Crimped frame die
  • Spellbinders - Mosaic Vine and Labels 29 dies
  • Words to the Rescue - Get well stamped sentiment
  • Gems

Hope you enjoy a nice weekend, we are supposed to get some bad storms this afternoon. 

Thanks for taking the time to stop by,

Connie

13 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Sometimes all you need is a starting point. This worked out beautifully!

Donna Phelan said...

Beautiful stenciled background, love the soft subtle colors! Pretty posie, love that foliage die too! And of course that sentiment is perfect, Hope she is on the mend!

April said...

Your card is so pretty! I love the stencil you used to show off the flower and leaves.

Birgit said...

This is lovely Connie! The background turned out wonderfully using multiple colors. Very soft. The vintage style flower is so pretty and the perfect sentiment to boot. Beautiful all around!

Darlene said...

So, so pretty! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our STENCIL FUN challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
STENCIL FUN CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Triple B ... OUR NEW CHALLENGE BLOG which is all about butterflies, birds & blooms.

Lowcarb team member said...

Lovely card and a perfect sentiment.
I hope your friend heals quickly.

All the best Jan

Debbie said...

gorgeous card and pretty colors...i really like the sentiment!! you are so kind connie!!

Karen @ Beatrice Euphemie said...

Very pretty card, Connie. I love the colors and the background is very nice. I agree - you are very kind and thoughtful. x K

Nancy Chan said...

That lovely card will surely cheer up your friend.

Em Louise Fairley said...

So pretty! xoxo

JD/ Jill said...

Pretty You make me want to get my stencils out!

Esther Asbury said...

What a beautiful, stenciled background - it goes perfectly with your flower and leaf stem.

Lisa said...

Gorgeous flower and terrific stencil. Love that stunning die cut leaf too.