Sunday, April 9, 2023

He is Risen!!

 He is Risen indeed!  May you all rejoice in our Risen Savior!!

I am sharing the last of the cards I made for Easter.  Luckily I had colored these images from a sheet of paper last year but ended up not using them and went a different way, things all work out the way they should because it made it much easier for me to get the cards done I wanted to send out for this year.

The first two I am sharing, I just went with embossing the background since the images were already clean and simple.  I am using some of the embossing folders that were given to me, this first one I do not know the name of it, but that it is Stampin up, so if you know the name of the folder could you please let me know, thanks :)


  • Photo Play Paper - Color me Easter Joy
  • Stampin up embossing folder 

    • Photo Play Paper - Color me Easter Joy
  • Stampin up - Square Lattice embossing folder



  • Photo Play Paper - Color me Easter Joy
    • Sassafras - Mix and mend paper
    • Stamps of Life - Praise 4 Him sentiment stamp
    • Distress ink - fossilized amber around image

    • Photo Play Paper - Color me Easter Joy
    • Ms. Sparkle & co. - watercolor paper
    • Simon says - Tiny words faith 
    • Cloud 9 designs - Rain dot

    • Photo Play Paper - Color me Easter Joy
    • Stamps of Life - Praise 4 Him stamp
    • Gold pen on cross and around frame
    Hope you have a blessed day, as we celebrate all Jesus has done for us and continues to do every day!!

    Thanks so much for stopping by,

    Connie

    16 comments:

    Kim said...

    How beautiful your cards are, dear Connie, celebrating the joy, the love, the hope of the Easter message. May your Easter be blessed as you celebrate Jesus'sacrificial love. Have a wonderful day.

    Beth Norman-Roberts said...

    Your cards are all beautiful. The second card, the white cross card, really grabbed my attention. It's a lovely stamp. Hope you had a happy Easter.

    ShazInOzCardsCalligraphy said...

    Wow, Connie they’re all so very beautiful too well done on making so many I love them all and using the simple images with embossed back for really worked.

    Thanks for sharing, and may God bless you and keep you and all whom you love safe and well.
    Prayer hugs, Shaz in Oz. X  

    {Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz} {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ShazInOzCardsCalligraphy said...

    Oh and I meant to say too, praise God for He is indeed risen, how blessed we are serve a Rosen Saviour and may we a walk in the light of His Resurrection victory over Satan,defeating deaths hold on us, for every day to come!
    Thanks for sharing, and may God bless you and keep you and all whom you love safe and well.
    Prayer hugs, Shaz in Oz. X  

    {Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz} {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}


    Graça Gamito said...

    Thank you so much Connie for sharing such beautiful cards so typical of this Easter season.
    He is risen!! Yes I believe it!
    Continuation of Holy Easter

    Birgit said...

    Gorgeous cards, every one of them! The second card caught my eye with the words written inside the cross. What a lovely image! Praise the Lord for his gift of everlasting life and forgiveness. What a glorious day it will be when we meet in heaven.

    Debbie said...

    these cards are especially beautiful!! i hope you are feeling better and were able to enjoy the holiday!!

    Donna Phelan said...

    Beautiful! The stained glass ones are so pretty! I adore your 1st card, I think that is my most favorite, it's just so striking!

    Lowcarb team member said...

    Your cards are beautiful.
    I hope you had a Happy Easter.

    All the best Jan

    Nancy Chan said...

    Your Easter cards are beautiful.

    aussie aNNie said...

    Love the happy vibrant colours on these lovely cards. Beautifully done revealing the true meaning of our Easter . xx

    Em Louise Fairley said...

    They are all so beautiful, Connie xoxo

    Leslie Miller said...

    It appears you ended up with plenty of Easter cards and they're all very beautiful!

    Lisa said...

    Love the CAS feel to the first 2 cards. That dove is a wonderful image. Very lovely stained glass images too. It is funny how we start with coloring a few images then go in a whole new direction and then when we get back to them we are inspired to use them to make some wonderful quicker cards. These turned out beautifully.

    JD/ Jill said...

    These are all, lovely cards!

    Esther Asbury said...

    What lovely Easter cards! I especially like those white ones at the beginning of the post! So beautiful.