Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Valentines's Day

I would have shared these earlier with you but I did just manage to get them done a couple days ago and also my hubby does check in on my blog from time to time, so I didn't want him seeing his Valentine before the big day.

I was fortunate to win these wonderful die cut images off of Birgit's blog, she is one of the sweetest ladies I was blessed to get to know through the Dies R us design team. These dies are from the Green Duck Sales die cut club. They had two sets of the owls and so I decided to use them for my hubby and for our daughter and son in laws card also :)

First up is my hubby's card:


Yep those are google eyes on them and they come all glittered and ready to go, aren't they cute :)  The heart and sentiment were also part of the dies, all I had to add was the paper and the branch for them to perch on.

Basic Grey - Sugar Rush paper
Spellbinders -- Cherry Blossom dies (tree branch)

Now Esther over at Shoregirlscreations was so sweet to send me some of her lovely creations she makes for embellishing cards, you will be seeing more of her goodies soon I am sure, today I used one of her library cards that she stamped the love you and little heart, it was the perfect backdrop for the owls.


BasicGrey -- sugar rush papers
Green Duck images and sentiment

Wishing you all much Love today, thanks for always being so sweet to stop in and say hi,

Hugs,
Connie

22 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Oh my goodness, those are SO SWEET!

Great cards and Happy Valentine's Day!

Alex said...

Aw you will melt his heart with the cute little owls! Adorable!
Enjoy the rest of your day.
Hugs!

Darlene said...

CUTE!!! Happy V-Day!

Beth Norman said...

These certainly put a smile on my face. They are super cute. You do such amazing work Connie.

Daniela said...

Awww !
I so love both creations of yours, darling Connie, you're one of a kind, my friend !

Wishing you a wonderful Valentine's Day

Xx Dany

Christine said...

Oh they are so, so cute!
Have a very special day!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, Connie, these are adorable! I love LOVE them! Those little owls are too cute! I have that paper pack, too. It's perfect for Valentine cards!

Karen @ Beatrice Euphemie said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Connie! Love those sweet googly-eyed owls! Sending hugs xo Karen

Unknown said...

Sweet little owls, a perfectly LOVEly card lol Those googly eyes crack me up!

Donna Ellis said...

How darling, Connie! Such a sweet Valentine, and delightful colors! Congrats on the win! hugs, de

Kelly @ Homespuns 'n Hayfields said...

Happy Valentine's Day Connie! The cards are wonderful, I love the googly eyes.

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Connie, Happy Valentine's Day my friend. Your card to your hubby is adorable. I love the eyes on the darling little owls. You just make everything special!! Thanks for stopping by and good luck in my giveaway.
Have a great rest of the week. xoxo Blessings

Anonymous said...

Whoo Whoo! Love your owl cuties! Happy Valentine's Day!

Debbie said...

love the cards!! owls are all the rage these days, they could not be cuter!!!

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Two cute cards, Connie, great diecutting well done!!!
Thanks for sharing your inspiration!
Shaz in Oz.x

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Really sweet!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Hugs,
Deb

AppleApricot Wen said...

Awwwww those owls are so cute and adorable!! I love that you added the eyes, they really give them a sweet look. Beautiful cards, Connie! Happy to be visiting you again :) xx

Birgit said...

These are so sweet Connie! Aren't those owls the cutest?? I'm so glad you're having fun with the die cutss!!

Anonymous said...

Love these, they are so cute. Great job, Connie!!!

Cindi (aka iring) said...

Super cute cards! Love the owls and the papers you chose!

Lowcarb team member said...

These are so cute ... lovely.

Seeing Debbie's comment above, I just bought myself some new socks that have owls on them ...

I'm sure you had a lovely Valentine's Day

All the best Jan

Janice said...

Really cute owl cards, they look so cheeky! Congratulations on your win from Birgit!