Monday, November 5, 2018

Dangle

Last week my stamp group had our Fall challenges week.  This was a fun card to make, although I had a hard time finding something to dangle that was a stamp and die combo, the other girls stamped and then cut out with circle dies, of course I didn't think of that so that would be a good idea :)

I used papers and stamps from Heartfelt creation. I like how this set can be for guys or girls, this one is going to my hubby's sister.


Can you see that tiny mouse or chipmunk on the tree stump, too cute.

On the inside you were to dangle 3 objects, I picked the butterflies in the set.


I used a border punch to hand them from, that paper is from Tim Holtz shabby paper.

Heartfelt Creations - Woodsy Wonderland and Woodsy Treescape papers, stamps and dies, colored w/markers
Hot off the press - Life happens greetings stamp
Martha Stewart - Swirling lace border punch

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today, hope you have a wonderful week ahead!

Connie

14 comments:

Darlene said...

WOW what an awesome creation! I love the hanging butterflies ... SO creative! YOU GO GIRL!!

Lady Jane said...

Love your card. The inside is really a neat idea. Hugs, lj

Bev Polen said...

Connie, this is beautiful and I love the scene you created with the lovely HC elements. You did a great job of coloring the log! The inside is awesome and I love the hanging butterflies! Great card, Connie!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Wow, Connie, you really outdid yourself. This is such an awesome card. Not only is it gorgeous on the outside but the inside is full of surprises.

Donna Ellis said...

Whoa! I thought the outside of your card was incredible, Connie, but then to open it up and see the REAL dangle! I squealed like a small child! Wonderful card! hugs, de

Debbie said...

as always, a beautiful job!! the tree stump looks like a thumbs up as well!!

i like the sentiment and the dangling butterflies. when my son was younger, he would never pick a card unless it had something special like this. he also loved the pop up's!!!

aussie aNNie said...

Managed to grab my daughter's PC to do a few comments whilst away....sorry short n sweet comments as she needs it for work...
Great card, gorgeous design and fabulous stamping/colours.xxx

Leslie Miller said...

You've done such wonderful things with this stamp set and, oh, my gosh, this card is fantastic! The dies cut everything out beautifully and the paper is so pretty. The brilliant finish is the inside with the popped out dangling butterflies. WOW!

Lowcarb team member said...

Oh just WOW!
This is brilliant Connie :)

All the best Jan

Gina said...

Gorgeous, Connie! Love the little dangling butterflies.

Janice said...

I wondered what a dangle card would be....and I love it! This could be adapted for many different occasions. A great card.

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

I think I tried to comment on this the other day and had my commenting issue. It seems better today.

I think you have the perfect dangle stamps here, and great use of that woodland paper. I would have a hard time cutting that up!

Donna Phelan said...

Oh what a pretty serene scene you have created. And then BAM what a super surprise on the inside! Great design and dangle (lol)

Louca por porcelana said...

Pretty card!Xo.