Saturday, November 24, 2018

Layered stamping

In this stamp set there are 3 layers of stamping you do to make these flowers, I chose blue inks to make the flowers.


I loved the little buds that came with this set too. I am not sure if it was supposed to go with these set of flowers or the other ones in the set but I used them for this one :) They and the leaves were colored with markers.

Papercraft Inspirations - Peonies & Orchids stamps set
Altenew - Cool summer night inks for flowers
Spellbinders - Splendid Circles, Labels trio and A2 matting basics A dies
Tim Holtz - Vintage shabby paper
Craftaroo - Rhinestones

I was going for a more wintery feel to this card.

Hope you all enjoyed a lovely Thanksgiving, I didn't get out at all for any black Friday sales, not sure if we will get out today or not. My sister and brother in law have left for Michigan, it was a quick visit but always thankful for any time I can spend with her.

Have a great weekend!
Thanks for stopping by,

Connie

11 comments:

Debbie said...

It's so pretty Connie, do you know you can buy blue poinsettias? They always have them at my favorite garden center!! Nice to have company, even for a short visit...sometimes that's even better!! hehehehehehe

Diane said...

Very pretty Connie, the blue really stands out against the black die cut background.

Hugs Diane

April said...

Your card is lovley! I love the blue.

Louca por porcelana said...

Gorgeous card!Have a nice day!

Esther Asbury said...

Beautiful card, and I love the little buds!

Darlene said...

Beautiful card Connie and the buds look fabulous! Glad you had some quality time with your sister! Have a great weekend!

aussie aNNie said...

Nice to have the time spent with family. Lovely card and most gorgeous stamp...xx

Leslie Miller said...

Those flowers are so pretty on the decorative circle, Connie! The blue really stands out against the black. My orchid buds and flowers look just like that, but white, so I think you matched them up perfectly. Beautiful paper in the background. Overall, it does have a cool, wintry feel.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

The blue flowers are so pretty. It contrasts so nice with the black. Beautiful card.

Donna Phelan said...

Layering stamps are so fun. Love these floral images and that background die cut is marvelous!

Janice said...

A very pretty card, love your layered flowers too.