Thursday, November 22, 2018

Happy Thanksgiving

I just wanted to start off this post by saying how thankful I am for this blog community, I have made some good on line friendships and I just love how we share our love for creativity and all the beauty that God has blessed us with to enjoy in our states and countries.  I just love how we can visit each others blogs and learn about different areas of this country and other countries and the beauty that each one of them holds.  I look forward to more years of sharing!

Today I am sharing the last of the Autumn cards, sad as that may be.  I used another of my coloring daily calendar, using pencils to color.


By the time I mounted the coloring onto a die cut you could barely see much background but the paper is gold embossed pumpkins.  I added some vines from a silhouette machine cut I had done awhile back.

Coloring for calm daily calendar image, colored w/pencils
Recollections - Pumpkin spice paper
Spellbinders - Lattice Rectangles die
Silhouette machine - vine die cut
Black enamel dots on eyes
Spectrum sparkle pen clear on sun and bird

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today!!
Connie

11 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Happy Thanksgiving Connie! Your card is so pretty. You make such great use of your calendar pages.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, dear Connie, there is so much we can be thankful for, and I am thankful for your friendship. You are such a joy, and I love the cards you share and the beautiful photos of your trips. This is a darling coloring page that you've made into a card. I love this sweet die that I should use again. It's lovely with the die-cut leaves! Wishing you a beautiful Thanksgiving, and may God continue to bless you and Greg! Hugs and love...with thankfulness! xoxo

Leslie Miller said...

Very nice coloring with the pencils, Connie, and I love this image! Whimsical and fun, but pretty, too. Stamping and blogging has opened up a whole new world of friendship, that's for sure, and I'm grateful for all of it. Happy Thanksgiving to you!

Diane said...

Happy Thanksgiving Connie, hope your day is filled with joy. Your card design and colors are lovely.

Hugs diane

Louca por porcelana said...

So pretty!Hugs!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Happy Thanksgiving. I live in Canada and our Thanksgiving is in mid October.

You created a very cute card. Wonderful job coloring your image

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely card, sending blessings.xx

Lowcarb team member said...

A colourful card, it makes me feel happy :)
Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful.

All the best Jan

Donna Phelan said...

So sweet! Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving!

Debbie said...

we are thankful for you as well connie, this is a pretty, happy card!!

Janice said...

Such a pretty card. The frame is perfect for your image.