Thursday, August 5, 2021

By the Ocean

 Over at Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge Blog, the theme this time is The Ocean is calling and I must go.  That made me think of my coloring calendar images, they have a lot of water scenes in them. I colored this one with markers. I am also sharing this with Simon Says Summer time blues Challenge


  • Johanna Basford 2020 daily coloring calendar - colored w/markers
  • Craft Smith - Seaglass paper
  • Tim Holtz - Small talk sentiment
  • Crafters companion - Beautiful borders die



I love going to the water, there is just something about it, just makes me happy :)

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today and say Hi,

Connie

12 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

I totally forgot about your calendar pages. That was sure a nice one. This design is so sweet and coloured so well.

April said...

Very pretty coloring and I love the scene!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Such a wonderful scene

Leslie Miller said...

This is the cutest scene and you did an amazing job with the coloring! I love that you used "sea glass" paper on the card base, too. How perfect!

Donna Phelan said...

Beautiful scene, when I see quite often just driving around town! Your coloring pages are always fabulous! I also have that Paper pack!

Debbie said...

gorgeous...another nice sentiment, pretty colors and lots of nice seashore details!! this beautiful card reminds me of home!!

Darlene said...

Beautiful coloring on this fabulous page! Great job my friend! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Lowcarb team member said...

That's a lovely scene and very nice colouring.
I agree there is something special about being near water.

All the best Jan

JD/ Jill said...

This is wonderful! I always enjoy seeing your colored pages!

aussie aNNie said...

WOW this is amazing and love it, thanks so much for entering our challenge, The Ocean is Calling and I Must Go! with your fabulous design at[aNNie designer for The Sisterhood of Crafters]
https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

Lisa said...

Super cute light house scene. I always love light house cards they remind me of my grandma. I love the coloring on your card.

Louca por porcelana said...

How happy your card is!