Saturday, August 7, 2021

Watering can bouquet

 I am sharing todays card with Retro Rubber Challenge and the theme this time is anything goes.  We are to tell how old this stamp is and of course there was no age on the stamp set but the coordinating die that I bought to go with it had an insert that said 2011 so I am going to say that must be how old this set is.  I bought it back when the company was still called Our Daily Bread.

I have colored it with markers.  On this card I also challenged myself by using only papers in my scrap bin, it is getting a bit full and needs to be used or be recycled.


I hand cut the sentiment out because it just seemed to bulky other wise.

  • Our Daily Bread designs - Happy Birthday stamp set, colored w/markers
  • Papers from my scrap bin


I popped up the watering can with foam tape for more dimension.

Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you have a great weekend.

Connie

15 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Beautiful job with your colouring. It looks nice popped up.

I have that very stamp.

April said...

Wonderful coloring and I love your papers. Such a lovely card!

Esther Asbury said...

Oh Connie, this card is absolutely gorgeous! I love the pretty watering can of flowers, and you colored it up so beautifully! Love the papers you used too!

Donna Phelan said...

Beautiful design and layering! I LOVDE that watering can jammed packed with all of those beautiful flowers! So Pretty!

Louca por porcelana said...

So cute and sweet...Blessings.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

O MY!! I love that sweet watering can!! So pretty!!
Thanks for stopping by again!!
Hugs,
Debbie

aussie aNNie said...

Great card, lovely inspiration and papers used. xx

Debbie said...

from 2011, wow, what's old is new again!! and so beautiful!! i can't believe you cut that sentiment by hand, you did an awesome job!! gorgeous card, all of the colors and the papers go so well together!!

Leslie Miller said...

Absolutely beautiful, Connie! I love a watering can full of flowers. Great job with the scraps and the coloring, and the sentiment looks like it was cut with a die!

sallysbitz2 said...

A beautiful card and the image is coloured perfectly x
well done to you for using up some scraps x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

Em Louise Fairley said...

So pretty xoxo

Lowcarb team member said...

This card is LOVELY :)

All the best Jan

R's Rue said...

So pretty.

LeAnne said...

Just gorgeous! What a pretty scene and I love the colors!! I wish my flowers in my garden looked this good! And so happy you shared it with us at Retro Rubber this week!

Lisa said...

Absolutely beautiful pail of flowers and colored to perfection. Terrific designer paper and layout too.