Saturday, August 28, 2021

Layers

 I recently bought this Tim Holtz tissue paper, I liked the collage feel to it but didn't use it for that I used it for my whole background, I added some glue to a piece of pink patterned paper and then laid the tissue paper on top of it.  The flowers are some layered flower dies my hubby bought me. I did a bit of inking around the edges of the card.


  • Tim Holtz - Collage paper - Botanical, layered on pink pattern paper
  • Taylored Expressions - Layer it, Rustic Floral dies
  • PPD - Wavy Stitched Rectangle die
  • Cardmaking and papercrafts - Sentiment sheet
  • Gems


Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today and say Hi,
Wishing you all a great weekend!

Connie

16 comments:

Debbie said...

the card is so pretty connie...i really like the colors and the sentiment. the addition of gems is perfect for this one!!

Debbie said...

i forgot to say "have a wonderful weekend"!!

Donna Phelan said...

Lots of layers....my favorite! Great composition and I love those layered flowers! PRETTY!

Louca por porcelana said...

Just adorable!Hugs and blessings!

Cheryl said...

That is stunning. I love how the patterned paper adds to the tissue paper giving it color and even more depth. :-)

JD/ Jill said...

This is very pretty I like the colors!

Kim said...

The pink and black be background is lovely. It is the perfect backdrop for the pretty flowers.

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely loads of gorgeousness here, lovely flowers and tissue papers. xx

Birgit said...

This is so pretty Connie! I like the collage style of the tissue paper and those layered flower dies. What a lovely botanical specimen card!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

How lovely. A hint of Victorian with that beautiful tissue and flowers. I like the colours you chose.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

The colors are pretty and I like the layered look..
Thanks so much for stopping by again!!
Hugs,
Debbie

Lowcarb team member said...

A very nice card and I do like the sentiment.

Happy weekend wishes.

All the best Jan

Esther Asbury said...

Gorgeous background and I love those pretty die cut flowers too!

Em Louise Fairley said...

So pretty xoxo

Leslie Miller said...

Very pretty! Your colors coordinate so beautifully. I'd probably be afraid to use that gorgeous tissue paper.

Lisa said...

Very lovely die cut flowers they are great for layering on cards. Super colors you used too.