Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Autumn Bird

 Ok I just had to use one more of the feathered friends die, I love these birds this time I am using the smaller of the two. I cut the wreath from Pattern paper and then just colored the stem part of the leaves with brown marker.


  • Tim Holtz - Feathered Friends die, layers cut from pattern paper and cardstock
  • Hot off the press- Wreath die, colored the wreath part, flowers cut from PP and cardstock
  • Gina Marie - Birthday words sentiment stamp

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today, I know how busy this week can get with Thanksgiving preparations :)

Connie

14 comments:

Darlene said...

I am LOVIN' these bird cards you've been making. This one is awesome ... fabulous design!

R's Rue said...

Happy Thanksgiving my friend.

April said...

This is so lovely! Happy Thanksgiving!

Debbie said...

i LOVE this bird as well!! the colors and design incorporated into this card are perfect!! "wishing you a wonderful day"!!

JD/ Jill said...

Pretty bird, nicely desinged card!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Your fall coloured card have all been so beautiful 😍. This bird card is just so pretty. The added wreath is a nice touch

Lowcarb team member said...

I like that bird too :)
A lovely card.

Happy Thanksgiving Wishes.

All the best Jan

Louca por porcelana said...

So cute! Blessings.

aussie aNNie said...

So gorgeous ..x

Jyoti said...

Such a cute bird! Have a great day!
Rampdiary | Fineartandyou | Beautyandfashionfreaks 

Esther Asbury said...

You included two of my favorite things (birds and wreaths) on this gorgeous autumn card! I love it!

Donna Phelan said...

Sweet bird, love that wreath! Happy Thanksgiving!

Lisa said...

I love this die and your great layers on this card. This is beautifully laid out and a fabulous sentiment for the die cuts too.

Leslie Miller said...

In my book you can't go wrong with a bird and a wreath. This is beautiful!