Monday, November 22, 2021

Leaves w/flowers

 I found the leaf fragment die at Hobby Lobby and you know I had to pick it up, these are so cool.  I made up some backgrounds to cut them from using my distress inks, I can not for the life of me find the paper I wrote those colors down on.  I embossed my background cardstock with a leaf embossing folder and wanted to grunge that up a bit too, just to match my die cut leaves a bit and then I added the leaves, using foam adhesive on some of them and then thought it needed a little more so added some tiny flowers too! Finished with some sponge inking around the card too.


  • Tim Holtz - Leaf fragments dies and Funky Floral #3 dies
  • Sizzix - Leaf embossing folder w/inking on some leaves
  • Tim Holtz - Small talk sticker sentiment


One more time I am sharing with the Four Seasons Challenge blog Fall


 Thanks so much for stopping by today,

Connie

13 comments:

Glenda said...

This is lovely! I just love those leaves you created! Thanks for joining us at the Four Seasons Challenge!

Esther Asbury said...

I love the embossed background and those leaves are gorgeous!! Beautiful autumn card!

April said...

Those leaf dies are beautiful! I love your pretty card.

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, those are the coolest leaf dies, and the embossed background is perfect with them! I love this, Connie, and thank you so much for joining us at Four Seasons!

Kim said...

Goodness, those leaves looks so lifelike, Connie. It is as if one could pick them up and they would crumble in your fingers. I love the realistic, brittle look of these. A fabulous card.

Lowcarb team member said...

This is a nice looking card.

All the best Jan

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Beautiful Connie. You're lucky to have found those dies. They are so popular right now.

Darlene said...

OH how pretty and love your overall design! Great job Connie! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

Darlene
FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Debbie said...

the leaves make the card and they are all you need!! great colors, they look just like the leaves floating around my yard!!

leaves - natures natural decoration!!

JD/ Jill said...

Lovely Autumn card!

Louca por porcelana said...

Beautiful card. Hugs.

Karen Letchworth said...

Another wonderful Autumn card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Four Seasons Challenge Blog.
Blessings,
Karen

Lisa said...

Great leaf fragment die cut and wonderful colors on this card.