Saturday, November 13, 2021

Precious

 This image is just the sweetest thing, a little boy with his best friends enjoying the day.

I stamped and colored the image and then using a stencil added the clouds. This is for my young great nephew so the stamped sentiment with the stars I thought would work great.


  • Katy Sue designs - Simpler Times stamp, colored w/markers
  • My Favorite things - Cloud stencil w/Tumbled glass ink
  • Hero Arts - Fabulous Birthday stamp sentiment

I would like to share todays card with Time out Challenge which is Precious.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

18 comments:

Sophie said...

Very nice!!Bravo!!Kisses from Greece!!!

April said...

This is so cute! Beautifully colored and I love the clouds.

Kim said...

The little boy high up in the tree with his furry friends is indeed sweet. Lovely colouring in, Connie.

JD/ Jill said...

You are so right...This is the sweetest image, and you did a great job with it. Itn actually reminds me of my childhood. I suded to love to climb the trees. Now I wonder about that because I have such a fear of heights.

Lowcarb team member said...

This is so sweet ... lovely Connie.

All the best Jan

aussie aNNie said...

Very cute card and love the stenciled cloud...x

Azka Kamil said...

this is so sweet

Darlene said...

What a sweet image and you're coloring is fabulous! PERFECT sky too! I'm sure it will be very well received! So sweet!

Leslie Miller said...

Awwwww, this truly is precious! I just this moment noticed the bird's nest, too. So adorable, Connie!

Louca por porcelana said...

So cute. Hugs.

Debbie said...

really adorable...thought out beautifully!! your great nephew is going to love this!!

Esther Asbury said...

What a darling image and your sky is perfect! Such a sweet card for your nephew!

Donna Phelan said...

Cuuuuute, great image and I love the clouds!

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute xoxo

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Super cute! This image put a smile on my face. Excellent looking clouds.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

What an absolutely adorable for your precious nephew. Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out.

Janice said...

Such a cute scene, the clouds are amazing.

Lisa said...

Your nephew is going to love this cute card. Very adorable image and wonderful sponging on those clouds to add to the scene too.