Thursday, November 18, 2021

Thankful

 My card group had a new sketch challenge so I used that today to make my card, I should use sketches a lot more often.  More 49 and market, sorry I just love this stuff and had to take advantage while it is still Autumn. The main image is a rub on that I adhered to a scrap piece of the pad and matted it onto black.


  • 49 and Market - 6x8 in the leaves paper pack, In the leaves rub ons and sentiment
You are suppose to put the image direct center but I offset it because I didn't want to hide the butterfly in the paper.



I am sharing this card once again with Sisterhood of Crafters Give thanks challenge.

Thanks again for stopping in and saying Hi,

Connie

11 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Sooooo beautiful, Connie! Love everything about this from the paper to the gorgeous main image. You always do the most beautiful things with rub ons.

Susan (rainy) said...

These colors are just so yummy! Beautiful card, Connie.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Another beauty. These would make a nice gift package for someone. You really have an eye for putting things together. Yes, sad I couldn't get onto Zoom. I'm going to set up things for it on Microsoft Edge. Have a great day and have a wonderful weekend!

Birgit said...

This is beautiful Connie! I checked our dollar store to see if they had any rub-ons but they didn't. I've been enjoying seeing your posts and how you use them. Happy Thanksgiving to you my friend!

Donna Phelan said...

I love that stuff too, keep it coming! ;) I really like your design, the corners ground your focal image and I adore that butterfly winging it's way to the pretty flowers! Perfect!

Darlene said...

Beautifully done Connie! I don't blame you for using more of this product ... so beautiful and the sketch you used is perfect! GREAT JOB my friend! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

R's Rue said...

So pretty.

Debbie said...

what a beautiful card!! i like the image offset, even if it didn't cover the butterfly!! i adore the papers and colors you choose, the flowers look real!!

April said...

Beautiful cards and images!

Lowcarb team member said...

A beautiful card, well done.

Wishing you a lovely weekend.

All the best Jan

Lisa said...

Great sketch your card group used and I really love the colors on this card. So bright and cheery.