Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Anniversary

 My Hubby and I recently celebrated our Anniversary, sharing my card first.  

He was a little bummed because we usually do fall themed cards since we were married in the fall but I went with the tags and toppers in these sets that said what I wanted to say instead, but he said he still liked it :)


  • Graphic 45 - Woodland Friends collection - Die cut assortment (tag with bunny and leaves)
  • Craft consortium - Wood Texture papers
  • Hearfelt Creations - Woodsy Wonderland collection - Green tag and Loye you tag
  • Making Memories - Leaf Brad 
  • Mark Richards - Mosiac Stickers


My hubby drew my whole card and colored in with pencils. He added some leaf punches to the tree.



Isn't that cool, I love the layered pumpkin man, the spider web coming off of the plant in the corner, that tree has such personality and the leaves were a cool touch.


We have enjoyed another great day so it was more yard work, getting ready for winter, my body can feel it but it is so good to get things done while it is still nice out.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

18 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Fantastic and such a pretty cards. Congrats on your anniversary . x

Donna Phelan said...

Beautiful! I love the wood grained background and your pretty focal panel. Your Hubby is very talented! Craft Room For 2 lol

Debbie said...

i adore both cards but my favorite is hubbies...don't hate me!! he did an awesome job on his and it certainly has the autumn theme he was looking for!!

your card is very elegant, i love the sentiment...happy anniversary to both of you!!

Leslie Miller said...

Happy anniversary, Connie! I LOVE your sweet bunny card. It is truly beautiful with the combination of papers and elements. Your hubby's card is totally amazing with his drawing and coloring and great imagination!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Happy belated anniversary! I love both, but especially your hubby's... his drawing is fab xoxo

JD/ Jill said...

Happy Anniversary! I really like your card! And I'm also really likw your hubby's work. Especially since I can't draw a straight line!

Lowcarb team member said...

Happy Belated Anniversary Wishes.
Thank you for sharing these two lovely cards.

Hope your winter yard work is going well.

All the best Jan

Kim said...

Happy, Happy Anniversary to the both of you, dear Connie. Both cards are lovely. Your card makes me feel happy. And your husband's is so cool. His drawings and artwork are so clever.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Your card is just lovely. Happy anniversary!

Your husband is quite the artist. Fantastic work.

Krystal Kats said...

Happy Anniversary! What lovely cards! I love your fall tag card. I love making tags and bookmarks. Adorable pumpkin 🎃. Looks like you two are two pumpkins in a pumpkin patch with all that talent.

Esther Asbury said...

Happy Anniversary my friend! Your card has the perfect sentiment and I love that sweet bunny. Your husband is an awesome artist, and I think it's super special that he makes you a card for your anniversary. I love both cards!

April said...

Thanks for sharing your cards. Yours is so pretty and I love the wood background with the image. Your hubby is very talented! His card has such character.

R's Rue said...

It’s darling.

Birgit said...

You two are so cute!!! Both of your cards are wonderful but I'm especially fond of the fact that your hubby took time to make your card as well. He did a fabulous job. Happy Anniversary to you both!

Lisa said...

Both cards are beautiful. I love the graphic 45 papers. They make amazing cards.

Wowza your hubby's card is incredible. That image he drew would be great as a stamp. He has some mad skills and his coloring is perfect for it too.

Happy anniversary!

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said...

The wood background and the sweet "framed photo" is just lovely on the card you made for your hubby. I am not surprised that he liked it even though it is not fall themed. LOVE the card he made for you. He is quite an artist. I am late in wishing this, A Very Happy Anniversary to both of you!!

-Soma

Louca por porcelana said...

Congratulations on your wedding anniversary. How romantic sharing cards!Both cards are precious and awesome. Best wishes.

Janice said...

I love the anniversary card you made, the perfect sentiment. Your card from hubby is amazing, what a clever man he is!