Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Thankful and Grateful

 I have been working on some Thanksgiving cards, I will share them over the next week.


Playing with more of my 49 and Market goodies for this card.

  • 49 and Market - 6x8 In the leaves collection, In the leaves die cuts,  In the leaves PVC die cuts and In the leaves chipboard sticker for the little sentiment
They call the pieces PVC die cuts but to me they are printed acetate pieces, I used two leaves over the pretty paper and one of the butterflies.



Clear Pop dots work great behind them.

I am sharing today's card with the Sisterhood of Crafters Blog Give Thanks challenge.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

14 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely card and great combination of goodies and colours. I love that Hello Pumpkin, too cute. x xx

Darlene said...

Oh Connie this is just lovely! Love your composition and the colors really pop! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Lia said...

This is such a pretty combination of butterflies and foliage. Well done!!
Lia DT TSoC

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Connie!! This card rocks my world! The placement if the PVC pieces is awesome. The colours are gorgeous!

Donna Phelan said...

I'm a sucker for a collage style creation! LOVE this!!!

Debbie said...

such a cool card for thanksgiving, you have been coming up with the BEST sentiments!!

this is one beautiful cards, as you know i adore butterflies!!

Em Louise Fairley said...

So pretty xoxo

Esther Asbury said...

Gorgeous background and I love the acetate overlays you added! What a beautiful card!

JD/ Jill said...

Pretty! I like all the layers!

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! I'm having all the feels for this gorgeous card!

Birgit said...

Oooh, this is simply gorgeous! You find the most interesting supplies to use.
Another beautiful post and project.

Cindi (aka iring) said...

Wow Connie! This is gorgeous. I love all the layers, especially the printed acetate!

Lowcarb team member said...

A lovely card for Thanksgiving.

All the best Jan

Lisa said...

Wonderful ephemera and great colors on this beautiful card.