Saturday, November 20, 2021

Thankful with tree

 Sharing more from the 49 and market once again.  This time I used a rather large piece of their ephemera that I cut down and use only a portion of it on the right side of the card, I inked the edges,  using the pattern paper for the left side.  I wanted to add a touch of color to the right side since it was all black and white and I was going through my supplies and found this rub on that was like a branch or tree portion with some leaves on it, when I held it up to the tree that was there it lined up pretty well so I rubbed it over the existing tree, also added some rub ons to the top of the piece, to the sentiment tag and the flowers on the bottom left corner. More of the acetate butterflies and a brad.


  • 49 and Market - In the leaves 12x12 paper, ephemera, rub ons and acetate butterfly
  • Basic Grey - Brad


I would like to add my card to the following challenges:
Sisterhood of Crafters Give Thanks Challenge



Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today and say Hi,

Connie

18 comments:

Louca por porcelana said...

How gorgeous! Hugs!

aussie aNNie said...

A gorgeous card, colours and brilliant papers. Love that tree...x

Glenda said...

You have created such a lovely Fall card! I love all the elements you used and the colors just speak to me! Thanks for joining us at the Four Seasons Challenge!

Diane said...

Beautifully designed card and a gorgeous card of Fall!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Four Seasons!
Diane FS DT {Nellies Nest}

Donna Phelan said...

Beautiful Papers, beautiful tree, perfect for Fall. I also love all of your charming accents! So pretty!

Darlene said...

Oh Connie this is so, so pretty! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

P.S. Thanks for also sharing your beautiful creation with us over on the FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE. Happy Thanksgiving!

Debbie said...

explaining the process in making these cards, it's incredible how much thought goes in to them!! awesome colors and layout, a beautiful card for this time of year!!

R's Rue said...

Beautiful

April said...

Your card is so pretty! Love it!

Esther Asbury said...

Love the papers on this gorgeous card, and I especially love that rub on tree!

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said...

Beautiful design, Connie! The background and the shrubbery look fantastic together!

-Soma

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Outstanding work Connie. Love how many elements you managed to place onto your card in such a pleasing manner.

Kim said...

So many lovely elements to look at on this pretty card. Very artistically done!

Birgit said...

You've really been knocking these cards out of the park Connie. Another beautiful collage style card, which I love. You find the best supplies! So glad you linked up to TSOC challenge. Best of luck to you~

Leslie Miller said...

It's amazing how that branch lined up with your tree to give it a whole new look. It's really beautiful, Connie! I love the whole card. Such warm and wonderful papers. I'm happy you shared with us at Four Seasons!

Lowcarb team member said...

Very nice Connie.

All the best Jan

Karen Letchworth said...

I love this, Connie. It has so many great earthy elements and really gives a warm feeling. Thanks for sharing with us at The Four Seasons Challenge and please join us again soon. We enjoy your wonderful creativity.
Blessings,
karen L, DT
The Four Seasons Challenge Blog

Lisa said...

I love this stunning card. Great layout, wonderful tree image and fabulous butterflies to add some dimension to a card. This card is really eye catching.