Saturday, February 26, 2022

Birthday present

 I picked out this stamp and then went to my papers and found these and decided to use the colors in them for my coloring, but I think my coloring of the dog ended up a bit darker than the colors on the paper. It looked good in person before I sent it out, but looking at it on the post it looks a little dark.


  • Inky Antics - Birthday delights, colored w/markers
  • PPD - Mini Stitched Square dies
  • My Mind's Eye - The sweetest thing
  • EK Success - corner punch for sentiment tag

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

15 comments:

April said...

Your card is so cute! The color of the dog looks just fine with the paper.

Leslie Miller said...

Ack! I think your dog is adorable! The color looks great to me. Same color but a bit darker. Seems just as it should be.

Karen @ Beatrice Euphemie said...

So sweet! Love the colors and the stitched edge. Hope your weekend has some sunshine :) xx

aussie aNNie said...

This is beautiful, those colours are sensational..xx

Debbie said...

this is such a cute card. i love the color of the dog, the papers go perfectly with the it!!

Darlene said...

Your card is adorable my friend and I'm sure was very well received! Great job!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

So cute. The colouring isn't too dark. It just allows it to stand out.

Birgit said...

Awww, this is adorable Connie! What a sweet little puppy image. Your design is fabulous too! Congrats on your win over at Poppystamps!

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute xoxo

JD/ Jill said...

Cute card!

Donna Phelan said...

So cute! He is adorable! Love your design too! I bet he is fine IRL, I think he looks fine here from my screen too. Computers can make an image look a bit different, bet the recipient loved him!

Lowcarb team member said...

Awww such a cute card :)

All the best Jan

Esther Asbury said...

What an adorable puppy and super sweet card!

Louca por porcelana said...

Sooo cute!

Lisa said...

I think the colors on the dog look great with the paper. It makes the image stand out nicely. Great layout too.