Thursday, February 3, 2022

Masculine gift cards

 Today I am sharing a couple cards I made for my daughter to give out using a more masculine theme, didn't know if she would need many cards for guys or not. I have had this book of tags that you cut out for quite some time, felt good to be using them.


  • Hot off the press - Tag Art #2 book
  • Cosmo Cricket - Fleuritse paper

  • Hot off the press - Sarabooks Ivory tags and papers
  • Reminisce - wedded bliss Thank you Rub on
  • Crafters Companion - leaf stamp
  • Bazzill Brad
  • Fiskars border punch
We are getting our snow today, yesterday was all ice/snow mix and today is all snow, they say so far we have 3 inches and it is supposed to snow until the evening so we may just get close to our top of 8 inches.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

10 comments:

Kim said...

More lovely cards for your daughter to gift. It sounds very chilly there, Connie.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Masculine cards are so hard to do for me. Look at you go! Wonderful work.

Darlene said...

Awesome masculine cards ... they will come in very handy I'm sure! Yes it snowed all day yesterday and I have a least a foot in the driveway I need to get cleared out today. Very windy too so with drifting I will have 18" in some places to deal with. No crafting today lol!

Donna Phelan said...

Great masculine designs! Everyone can use manly creations! They are the hardest for me to create! Well done!

April said...

All of the cards you made for your daughter to give out are wonderful. I know she appreciates them.

Leslie Miller said...

Way to use your stuff, Connie! These earthy colors and elements are very appealing to me and so I do generally love masculine cards. These are especially nice.

Debbie said...

very nice connie, you are so kind to share these beautiful cards with your daughter!! i LOVE the layers and feathers!!

Lisa said...

These are great guy cards. I especially love layout of the tag card. I have a few tags in my collection of things to use up and just keep pushing them back in the tote for using later. I need to get them out and used.

Louca por porcelana said...

Beautiful! Greetings.

Em Louise Fairley said...

They are both great, Connie xoxo