Saturday, February 5, 2022

It's Party Time

 One of the girls in my cardmaking group loves foxes and has a winter birthday, so when I came across this in my coloring calendar, I had to use it for her birthday.


  • Cheerful Journey - 2018 coloring calendar image, colored w/markers
  • Flora Craft - Diamond Dust for snow
  • Cardmaking and papercraft magazine - Sweet sentiments


Well we went for a long drive yesterday, everywhere we stopped hubby would get out and let me know that it was a bit slippery so be careful, yep not worth it to me, I just stayed in the Van the whole time. We had a day of freezing rain/sleet before the snow, so when they plowed the parking lots and such well you can imagine what was left.  But it was nice getting out and seeing it and the excitement my hubby had getting pictures.  I spotted an Eagle and some Turkeys, that is what I enjoy trying to see things I don't normally see :)

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you enjoy a wonderful weekend wherever you are.

Connie

12 comments:

Darlene said...

OMG what a fun & fabulous image! She's going to love this card! Glad you were able to get out and 'breath the fresh air' ... I totally understand not getting out of the car. Though beautiful, it can be dangerous and you wouldn't want to fall and break something! LOL Take care my friend ... looking forward to seeing what beauty Greg captured!

JD/ Jill said...

Cute card! I bet she's going to love this one!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Exceptional colouring of your calendar page. Your girlfriend will really love this, being that there is one cute fox.

Donna Phelan said...

Super cute images, she'll love it!

Viv said...

Such a great fun card Connie, bet your fried will love it too ;) Viv xx

Debbie said...

this coloring piece really did make the perfect card for your friend!! you colored it beautifully. and i LOVE "it's party time", so fun instead of happy birthday!! your friend is going to love it!!

maybe i will turn my coloring postcards into regular cards. i'm afraid if i mail them as postcards they will get damaged!!!

Birgit said...

What a delightfully fun card this is Connie! I'm glad you got to go out for a drive and enjoy the beauty that surrounds you, while staying safe inside the van. That's where I would be too. ;0)

Louca por porcelana said...

Cute card. Blessings.

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

I love the cute animal party! I found some slick spots when I was just in my driveway recently! I’m good with waiting till the surfaces are clear to get out and about!

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute! xoxo

Leslie Miller said...

I love a darling scene like this! Your card is so cute. Foxes always make for a great card. Your drive sounds wonderful. We did that on Sunday, but the weather was 70 degrees and sunny. Let the dogs out to run, but my knee was acting up so I couldn't walk far. They still enjoyed it. I would worry about driving in the icy conditions.

Lisa said...

What an adorable scene. Great coloring and I am sure your friend loved getting this beauty for her birthday. I am with you, if my hubby steps out and says the ground is slippery I stay in the car too. :)