Saturday, February 19, 2022

Pink Zinnia

 Are you all itching for spring like I am, let's make some pink flowers :) I first backed my water color paper with my Xyron machine, putting tape onto the back to hopefully make putting all those little pieces back into the die easier.  I cut the die out and carefully removed it with all the pieces inside the die cut and then watercolored my flowers and stems.


  • Memory Box - Zinnia Bouquet and Distressed Baptisia  Collage dies
  • 49 and Market - Coral Mini Collection paper
  • Bobunny - Sentiments stamp
  • Spellbinders - A2 matting basics B die
  • Sparkle Confetti 6mm sequins


I will be sharing my card today with the Memory Box Tickled Pink challenge 



Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today, 
Enjoy your weekend!

Connie

14 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant card, love the design and colours. :)

handmade by amalia said...

I love everything about this card, so cheerful.
Amalia
xo

Birgit said...

This is beautiful and so vintage! I too, am itching for spring.

Darlene said...

Oh WOW ... this is so, so pretty Connie! OMG yes I can not wait for Spring to get here! I'm so tired of WHITE ... I'm ready for GREEN! LOL Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Leslie Miller said...

Count me in as ready for spring, although I can't complain about our weather compared to some. At least we're not snowed in. Your pretty pink flowers are making me look at my empty flower pots and thinking of things to come. I love those distressed corners and the bright green stems and leaves. 49 and Market is currently my new favorite paper, too.

Debbie said...

i am itching for spring too...looking at seed catalogs and thinking about how my new patio furniture is going to look by the pool!! this card is so pretty, so dainty, with so many beautiful details!! the pink you used for the flowers is the perfect shade of pink!!

JD/ Jill said...

This is a lovely card!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Very pretty watercolouring. I like the placement of the sentiment.

Rajani Rehana said...

Fabulous post

Donna Phelan said...

Great idea, I have one of those gizmos too, maybe I should take it down from the top shelf lol Love the corner die cuts and your pretty zinnias--I am planting a bunch of these this year! I also like how you left the little die cut pieces in the flowers, love that look! 26 and 1/2 days til Spring....but who's counting?!? :)

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's beautiful, Connie xoxo

Louca por porcelana said...

How sweet!

Esther Asbury said...

I LOVE the elegant cut out corners of this pretty spring card!

Lisa said...

Oh wow those zinnias are beautiful. I can only imagine trying to keep all those pieces in them and getting them to stay together to attach. It was well worth the effort the card is beautiful.