Monday, February 7, 2022

Spring Bird

 Ok I know that it isn't spring yet, so I cut this cute bird out of some darker colors so that it would look more like a winter bird :)  I won a gift certificate from the Impression Obsession blog when doing one of their challenges and this bird is one of the things I picked up :)  I used some cardstock and some pieces of a background I had made with colorbursts.


  • Impression Obsession - Spring bird die
  • Hero Arts - Oval Woodgrain Frames die
  • Tim Holtz - tiny tattered florals dies
  • Ivy cut on my Silhouette machine
  • Leisure Arts - Savor this moment papers

I am enjoying these layered bird dies, I may have a new Obsession :)

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

15 comments:

Em Louise Fairley said...

So pretty! xoxo

April said...

This is such a cute little bird! Your card is so pretty. Love it!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Oh my goodness! That is just so cute! I love the oval frame with the bird as well.

Debbie said...

this is a "winner" of a card. this design works any time of the year, in my humble opinion!! these colors go well together!!

Susan (rainy) said...

Love your layered bird! I can see why you could develop an "obsession"! lol

JD/ Jill said...

We're both into birds right now...smile... This birdie is cute and you've made a lovely card with Him? her?

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Such a cute card. I like how the bird and flowers coordinate. Congratulations on your win. I love IO.

Donna Phelan said...

Love that chubby little bird and the colors you used are magnificent! I would love to see one in the wild just like this! Great wreath, pretty flowers, perfect birthday card!

Birgit said...

This is beautiful, Connie! I'm so ready for spring to come... The little bird is delightful, and I love how you colored him using colorbursts.

Darlene said...

OMG this is awesome and I LOVE the color! Such a happy creation ... thanks!

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Very pretty card love that cute birdie. Love Alison x

Leslie Miller said...

This bird is so adorable! I love it so much, and your card with the flowers and gingham looks fantastic. I'm happy to see spring cards. It's exactly what I feel like making now.

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card, those colours together are so pretty....great combo.xx

Lowcarb team member said...

Love the colour and design of this card, it's such a lovely looking bird.

All the best Jan

Lisa said...

That is a great bird die cut and oh my goodness those flowers are incredible. I love the dimension of them and they frame the wood frame beautifully.