Thursday, March 3, 2022

Cheer

 For a great niece turning 13.  Used mostly stickers for this card.  I have a drawer full of stickers and Rub ons and I told myself that I refuse to start another drawer so I need to be using more of them before I can buy anymore :)


  • Heidi Grace designs - Cardstock shapes stickers (buttons, tag, border and number tag)
  • Crate paper - Party day paper
  • Stickopotamus - Mini brush letters stickers (13)
  • SRM - sticker (cheers)
  • Paper studio - heart brad
  • Mark Richards - Peel off stickers (cake and dots)
  • Twine
  • Gems


We are back to cooler temps but I will still take 50's over 30's :)

Have a great day and thanks so much for taking the time to stop by,

Connie

11 comments:

April said...

Cute card for your great niece. I love the buttons with the strings through the holes.

Debbie said...

mostly stickers works great for this card for your great niece. it turned out great, i really like all of the sweet elements you used!!

and how are we old enough to have great nieces and nephews who are this old/age??!!

Chrissy said...

Fabulous fun card Connie, love using up my stickers and loads of ephemera from my stash, the faster I can use it up the faster I can shop online..yay..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lowcarb team member said...

Happy birthday to your great niece, that is a very nice card.

All the best Jan

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

A very nice card for your great niece. The buttons are a cute touch.

aussie aNNie said...

Wow this is gorgeous, love the colours and brilliant design. ♥

Donna Phelan said...

A card full of happy wishes and cheer! What a fun birthday for a young teenager!

Leslie Miller said...

Good for you using your stuff! It sure works on your cute card! I have said "no new stamps" until... whatever... maybe I could empty at least one of the NBUS baskets before I buy more. There is so much temptation!

JD/ Jill said...

Cute card for your niece...and I am trying to do the same thing. I way too many stickers that I had purchased ages ago. What was I thinkin?

Lisa said...

I know what you mean about having a drawer full of elements that need used up. I started a tote of items to use up a few years ago and family and friend keep giving me things and it seems that tote is never ending. LOL! But it is fun to try to use up those items. This is a wonderful card for your niece.

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute! xoxo