Friday, March 4, 2022

Lovely Day

 I may be a little early with the spring cards but we have been enjoying some lovely weather so who can't help but get excited about spring being right around the corner :) Everything on this panel is from the same stamp set, isn't that bird too cute.  I just inked the bottom for the grass after stamping and coloring.


  • Crafters Companion - Stamps, colored w/markers
  • BasicGrey - Piccadilly paper
  • Pink Fresh - Classic Edgers die
  • Ribbon


Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and letting me know you have,

Connie

11 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

What a pretty spring card! I love the stitching in the corners!

Donna Phelan said...

Oh I adore all things Spring! Pretty, pretty card! Great Designer Papers and I love that border die, really makes for a great design! Tat bird and flower are the sweetest! CUTE!

April said...

I love this cute little bird! Such a cute card. I love the paper in the background.

Leslie Miller said...

I love it! The stamps are so cute, including the sentiment. Cute paper, too! It's never too early for spring cards!

Kim said...

It sounds as if spring might just be tapping on your door, Connie. Sweet little birdie; sweet little card.

JD/ Jill said...

I just made a spring card. I am so ready for spring! And I don't think it's too early to start making cards for spring! (especially since it seems to just zip by!

Lisa said...

That is one adorable bird and your coloring of the bird and flower is amazing. The inked grass is perfect. I really love how cute this card is, perfect for spring.

Lowcarb team member said...

This is a lovely card ...

All the best Jan

Louca por porcelana said...

So cute. Hugs.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Your colouring rocks!!! Such a cute card!

Em Louise Fairley said...

So pretty xoxo