Saturday, March 12, 2022

Gnome Birthday

 At first when gnomes were the big thing I thought no not for me, but then they started growing on me but still I didn't buy any, well when I was at the store and saw this stamp set in person, I just thought it was too cute and had to pick it up :)


The gnome, mushroom and butterfly are all separate stamps, I added some grass with my marker to give them a base and added a few drops to the background.

  • Inkadinkado - Garden Gnomes stamp set, colored w/markers
  • Carta Bella - Metropolitan girl paper
  • The Grettery - Crimped Frame die
  • Papertrey ink - Oneliners Happy Die set
  • Nuvo - Crystal drops in pale gold


Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today and say hi,

Connie

14 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

I was the same, Connie, and thought gnomes were not for me. When I finally bought one I was hooked. I hope they're still a thing for a while because I still have a couple stamps I haven't used yet. This is super cute! Your coloring is great and I love the paper and banner!

Debbie said...

adorable connie...i just LOVE this. i have a small thing for gnomes!!

Kim said...

The word "happy" looks so effective, and your little gnome is very sweet. Gnomes are always a good idea. =)

Donna Phelan said...

He is incredibly cute, would be very hard to walk on by without buying lol I did our 202 Christmas cards in Gnomes, 'Gnome For The Holidays and Most Of 2020' I think your little guy is so sweet, great design! And he's a gardener! :) Love that happy banner, I may make one using a couple of dies--thanks for the inspiraton!

Darlene said...

LOL ... I did the same thing! This is such a cute set and your card/coloring are fabulous! Have a great day!

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous card love the gorgeous colouring...♥

Em Louise Fairley said...

He's so cute! xoxo

Esther Asbury said...

I go back and forth with gnomes, but I sure love the sweet card you created with one. You've made a sweet little scene with your mushroom and added extras.

Birgit said...

This is super cute, Connie! Glad you jumped on board with all the gnomes. They really do tend to grow on you, don't they?

JD/ Jill said...

This is an adorable image.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Super cute. I love gnomes. The blue is a lovely colour. Excellent work on your addition of grass.

Lisa said...

I am with you, I initially was not into the gnomes but now that more are out I really think they are growing on my and I have picked a few up. I love the soft colors you colored this one in, I usually tend to go the darker colors but it really works in the soft blue. Now I need to pull out a gnome and color in the soft colors. Thank you for the inspiration.

Janice said...

I have yet to buy anything with a gnome to use as they’re not really my thing, but your card is so cute!

Louca por porcelana said...

Such cuteness!