Monday, March 7, 2022

Stay Curious

 I felt it was time again to use an image from my coloring calendar, I colored this one last March when I had my foot surgery, I was trying to find a paper light enough to use to frame it with when I saw a tissue box that I hadn't cut up yet that seemed to be the same colors I used in the image, yep worked perfectly, I knew there was a reason for saving those :)


  • Color for Calm 2017 coloring calendar image, colored w/pencils
  • PPD - Wavy stitched Rectangle die
  • Tissue box for layering
  • Tim Holtz - Small talk sentiment
  • Gems


Never knew that a year ago that yellow and blues would be colors we would be seeing all around the world for a country that is being terrorized, just unimaginable.

Thanks so much for stopping by today,
Connie

10 comments:

April said...

Your card is so pretty. I like the frame from the kleenex box. I keep forgetting to cut up my boxes. I need to do that!

Em Louise Fairley said...

So sweet xoxo

JD/ Jill said...

Cute card! Nice coloring!

Birgit said...

This is so sweet, Connie and how clever of you to use your recycled box for a background. Love it!!

Donna Phelan said...

Great colors! Pretty little Spring image and I adore that wonky placement! So pretty!

Debbie said...

this picture is beautiful, very similar to one i just colored. and yes, it is sad to see what is happening in ukraine. i can't imagine what will ever become of those poor people and their treasured homes and their property!!

Leslie Miller said...

Ha! Your tissue box frame is perfect! What a darling, sweet image and really pretty card, Connie!

Kim said...

Wow, you save tissue box covers??!! But, then I suppose you would save all manner of stuff as you would use it all the time with your card making. This is a sweet card and yes the colours blue and yellow are everywhere to be seen. I love how the world is wrapping the Ukraine people with support and love.

Lowcarb team member said...

A sweet card.

... and yes blue and yellow is everywhere at the moment.
Praying for peace.

All the best Jan

Lisa said...

Great coloring! I love that you used a tissue box. That is brilliant. I am waiting on my tissues to be used up as I have a few fun boxes. It is a great way to save money on designer paper for cute cards.